bonus scene!

As promised from your last dinner date, Evan kept his word and made reservations for a group of four at Olive Garden -- reservation meaning he got you guys a table toward the back where no one else would be allowed, in order to avoid frenzied fans. Which was an impossible task from the start, as you'd be having dinner with one: Nova. She, you, and Kyro arrived together; Evan was already inside and informed you he'd ordered everyone's pre-requested drinks.

   "I'm gonna actually piss," Nova stated, linking arms with Kyro.

   "Okay well don't do that," you spoke calmly with a smile as you approached the restaurant's double doors.

   "My heart's falling out of my ass guys," she carried on dramatically.

   "Bitch do you need a sedative?" Kyro joked, at least you thought. "Relax, he ain't Beyoncé. No offense, Y/N."

   "No please, I don't want you guys to pump his head up anymore," you continued the banter as Nova turned a deeper shade of pink by the minute. Once inside, you all walked up to the unoccupied hostess podium, and you turned to your friends.

   "Okay, you guys just wait here a second for someone to come over, tell them you're under Peters," you instructed, and Nova mewled at your mention of his name. "I'm gonna go over to Evan and.." you eyed Nova up and down, "prepare him."

      She beamed unashamedly, and while her distracted eyes darted around the restaurant, Kyro mouthed to you, 'I got this.' You were thankful. You kept your head down on your way to Evan, and when your eyes met he was jumping to his feet, then outstretched his arms for you. You hadn't seen him in nearly a week before now, and realized just how much you'd missed him when you buried your face in his shoulders. His tantalizing cologne lingered a bit on your clothes when you parted.

   "Told you this dress would look incredible on you," he smiled down at you, then said in a hushed tone in your ear, "And since I bought it, I can tell you I'll definitely be tearing it off of you later."

      Your stomach flip-flopped as you imagined him carrying out this vow. He adorably smirked at your shy reaction, then gestured for you to sit with him in your booth. Through the intentional square hole in the wall that blocked our section from the rest of the restaurant, you saw a waitress walk up to the podium that you knew your friends were standing at.

   You turned to Evan, "Okay, I know I've told you a million times but Nova is gonna be really weird. I swear she'll get cooler the more you come around, but for now--"

   "I know, she's starstruck." he cut in. "I mean look at me, who wouldn't be?" he teased. You playfully hit his shoulder with a small smile as she and Kyro approached the booth.

      Evan stood again once they got over to you guys so he could shake their hands; he threw a polite cheek-kiss in for Nova, just to make her crazy. Whatever Kyro had said to her while they were alone seemed to have worked, as she did her best to remain calm. The only thing that gave her away was her tomato-red face. You all took your seats, and so very luckily, it wasn't awkward at all. You got to talking like you were all old friends, even Nova calmed down after 20 minutes and casually joined in on the conversation. You talked about Evan's show, Nova's bold hair and fashion choices, Kyro's favorite places to party and meet new people, and of course, the reality of how your new romance came to be.

   While you and your boyfriend recalled all the details of the story aloud, Kyro shook his head fondly at you, "You guys actually are pretty cute together."

   "And to think you didn't wanna go out that night!" Nova chimed in. "Thank god I convinced you."

   "I owe you for that one," Evan nodded to her with a thankful grin, then turned to kiss your cheek. "I'm so glad it went further than just one night."

.

.

.

.

.

the end :)