09} Petty Rehearsals

Start from the beginning

Sarah and Isabelle met with each other at the canteen's entrance before heading inside. As soon as they went in, they were immediately introduced to Mrs. Fannel.

"Um, girls, I hope you realized that this place is only for the cast of our school's musical -"

"Oh, don't worry, Mrs. Fannel," Isabelle immediately interrupted, "Benjamin invited us to come watch today's rehearsal," She reassured.

"Oh really?" Mrs. Fannel said relieved, "Ok, place your bags over there and just sit there for now," She instructed, and the 2 girls did as told.

As the both of them placed their stuff in a corner of the room, Benjamin strolled by them.

"Why, hello ladies!" Benjamin exclaimed, jumpscaring Isabelle, which made Sarah laugh.

"Hi babe," Isabelle replied, her and Benjamin embracing in a cute hug.

"C'mon, Sarah, gimme a hug too," Benjamin insisted, Sarah laughing some more.

"Ok, big guy," She said dramatically, Benjamin giving her a big bear hug and Sarah hugging him back. Geez, Sarah felt so tiny in his arms!

"So, I see you guys are here to watch me!" He dramatically exclaimed, the 2 girls laughing.

"Were here to watch everyone!" Sarah replied, giving Benjamin a light shove.

"Hey, Kyle! Get over here, buddy!" Benjamin called out to his friend. Kyle came right over. He looked awfully nice, a calm asian with a slick hairstyle, and extremely tall like Benjamin. Sarah didn't have a crush on him, but she heard of plenty of girls that mourned to win his heart. Kyle never cared about them, though, as he always had his headphones in listening to his jamming music.

"Oh, hi Sarah!" He greeted.

"Hey, Kyle," She replied. The 2 had been in the same grade 6 class, so they already knew each other. Isabelle on the other hand was staring down this person whom she never been introduced to before.

"You must be Isabelle?" Kyle questioned, turning to Isabelle, "Benjamin told me a lot about you," He replied, Benjamin immediately blushing.

"Oh, has he now?" Isabelle asked, her face turning to a silly side eye to Benjamin while Sarah chuckled beside them.

"Why don't we change topic now," Benjamin said softly, Sarah still giggling while Isabelle grinned and Kyle just being Kyle. (Lol, why did it have to end like that.)

"You guys have never seen us perform yet, huh?" Benjamin asked the 2 girls, who nodded synchronized.

"Trust me, when you guys hear Benjamin voice, the both of you will melt," Kyle joked truthfully while Benjamin blushed shyly.

"Aw, don't be so shy about it!" Sarah exclaimed while Benjamin tried hiding his face, Isabelle laughing.

"He probably needs a kiss, doesn't he Isabelle?" Kyle asked, Isabelle staring at him while trying to say 'NOT NOW YOU DUMB IDIOT.'

She went over to Benjamin side and gave him a cute little peck on the cheek, Benjamin letting out a tiny chuckle. Sarah watched this right in front of her and was dead silence, sooo awkward.

"Boys! Get over here, we need to practice 'Les Poissons' now so get over here!" Mrs. Fannel shouted to the 2 boys, who immediately ran over.

Things started off smoothly, everyone singing in choir form as the main characters shined singing their main part. They were also practicing the moves and actions they had to do along with the song. This went on for the next 30 minutes, singing and dancing. Sarah tried to focus on the other people, but couldn't help but look at Benjamin. His voice sounded heavenly just as Kyle described it. It was so beautiful.