"Awl."

He popped me on my lip,"Say some else I dare you Jamiyah," He stated sourly,grabbing my shirt and lifting me up to stand.

I opened my mouth to speak,"Don't say shit Jj ain't playing with yo ass nomo," He mushed my head toward the door.

"Wowzers," Leek said making the yikes face.

I slammed his car door shut putting on my seat belt and got on my phone.

Aiden:
I wanna see you😫.

When?

Aiden:
Shii today 😂

ima see what I can do baby

Aiden:
Cmon Jj yk I miss you girl.

"What you tryna eat?" Murda asked me.

"...."

"I don't give a fuck bout yo lil ass attitude jj what you want to eat?" He spoke again.

"Chick fil a," I mumbled.

He swerved into the lot getting in the long ass line.

After a while we finally got to the speakers,"Hey what can I get for you today?" A voice spoke.

"Uhh can I get a two chicken sandwich's one macaroni with fries and two lemonades," He spoke into the mic.

Awww he remembered my order🥰.

"Will that be all for you today sir?"The voice spoke through the mic.

"Naw," He spoke order Leek food and ending it all with a thank you.

He pulled up to the window and I handed him money for my food," Man jj quit playing with me you don't pay for shit when you wit me yk that," He stated paying at the window.

Kayden:
I miss you baby❤️

I miss you to Kay

Kayden:
Den why you ain't been texting me or calling me back ?🙄

I'm sorry baby ima make it up to you..😌

How you gone make it up?🥴

I looked up from my phone realizing we close to Murda house and called Leek,"We outside come get this food," I spoke through the phone.

"Bet,"He hung up.

Murda looked over at me,"Who is you texting?" He questioned me.

"Worry about who Kayla texting not me," I spoke.

He smacked his lips snatching my phone out my hands going through it.

He scrunched his face up as he scrolled through my phone,"Why tf is you playing wit me, Jamiyah?" He spoke chuckling.

"You talk to other bitches I'm just doing what you doing," I spoke shrugging.

I snatched my phone getting out the car and Murda got out the car too.

He slammed me against his car," I should beat yo ass," He spoke harshly.

"How that song go? Why have 1 nigga when you can have 5 why have 5 niggas when you can have 9," I ignored him laughing as leek walked out the house.
I felt a hard ass punch to my chest then to my arm,"You think this shit a game Jamiyah? I ain't playing with yo ass," He spoke,smile left my face quick asl.

I stole off his ass and before you knew it we was outside fighting like two niggas.

Leek dumb ass recorded laughing and everybody who was in Murda house came outside.

"Is everything all right over there?" A white woman asked raising down her window.

No bitch help me!

"Mind yo business bitch!"Choppa spoke to her and she speeded down the block looking scared asf.

I hit his ass in his jaw then he tripped me making me fall and I started kicking his ass. He punched me dead in my chest I stopped breathing for a minute.He pinned my arms behind my back," Get off me Murda,"We breathed hard tryna catch our breath.

"Say you sorry Jamiyah," Murda spoke pushing my arm further up making me wince in pain.

"...."

He pushed it up more," I'm sorry Jakari!"I exclaimed whining in pain and he got off me.

"Damn best you got yo ass tow up," He shook his head in disapproval.

I looked at everybody else and they looked up in the sky whistling.

I grabbed my food walking in the house in silence...I just got beat up.

"You got his ass in the jaw doe jj," Tiara said rubbing my back.

"I did ain't it," I smiled happy asf that shit landed.

"Mhm shit gone leave a bruise jj," Smookie said.

"You still got yo ass whooped but ya that lick did land," Nee spoke.

I side eyed her,"Yea finna call the popo on that domestic ass nigga," I mumbled eating my macaroni.

@ChiraqTea Posted
5 mins ago

Liked by @KaylaKay,@Samjmarie,@Leekedyoshit,@Murda2x, and 109,086 others@ChiraqTea: Mfs been saying this how @Murda2x did @Jjsmooches_😂😂

@ChiraqTea: Mfs been saying this how @Murda2x did @Jjsmooches_😂😂

@KaylaKay: my baby did that cse I told him too🥰
↪️@Leekedyoshit: oh girl please bitch...hoe!😒😒

@Tiaralove_: My cuzzo tried her best !!💀
↪️@Neewiththeshii:onb😭😭
↪️@Smookieeee_: She got that one lick in!!😂😂

@Murda2x: A hard head make a soft behind! She needed that ass whoopin😂😂

@Jjsmooches_: who tf said this shit? I didn't get beat up and I don't even know this murder dude!😒

𝗧𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀?
𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱.
𝗩𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁.