31st December | Part 3

Start from the beginning

"I still can't believe you literally hired a secret choir." I chuckled.
"I wanted it to be special—different but special."
"Have I told you how much I love you yet?"
"No." She smiled cheekily.
"I love you. I love you. I love you." I whispered in between kisses.
"You know what I can't stop thinking about?"
"What, Le?"
"Back when we walked up your dad's driveway to go to yours that Christmas. Do you remember when I brushed my fingers against yours?"
"I remember." I nodded.
"I thought about kissing you so many times that night. I kept moving on the sofa in the hope you would sit down beside me."
"I wanted to; I just didn't want to embarrass myself." I chuckled.
"I was too scared to ask you to."
"I really can't wait to have a baby with you."
"I love hearing you say that, Soph."

She placed her hand on the back of my head, carefully pulling me towards her as she gently traced her tongue across my neck, letting it fall down my chest, expertly nipping at my skin, then pulling it into her mouth and sucking gently.

I knew both of us could feel the heat radiating between our legs, close but not yet touching. Removing the last piece of material blocking us, we moved back to the same position and continued where we'd left off, switching roles so Leah could feel the same pleasure that she had been giving me before she rolled me onto my back, kissing from my lips down to the bottom of my stomach and back up again, positioning herself on top of me with her hands holding her up either side of my head, her body pressed firmly against mine, and coming back to my lips.

"I love feeling your skin touching mine." She whispered in between kisses.
"Me too, Le." I swallowed.
"Did you think about tonight? What it would be like?" She asked, her voice low.
"Yeah."
"Tell me about it. You know I love to hear you, Soph. Tell me what you thought about." She said, unable to hide the moan that escaped halfway through her sentence.
"I thought of all of this. You kissing me like this, touching every part of me. I thought of you on top of me, feeling your skin against mine, hearing you moan into my neck like you are."

Her hips began to thrust against me, an obvious sign that this verbal intimacy was working her up even more than she already was, something I already knew was her weakness.

"What else, Soph?" She moaned.
"I thought about you touching me; I knew I'd be soaking wet for you."
"Are you?"
"Yes."

Just at that moment, Leah's thrusting hit the perfect angle, our bodies rubbing against each other in all the right places, and both of us let out hushed sounds at the feeling.

"God, Le. Do that again."
"Yeah?"
"Yes, please."

She began to move back and forth, letting our bodies provide all we needed to make the movement glide pleasurably. As her body tired, Leah sat up slightly, bringing one of my legs in closer so she could use it for balance before she began grinding against me again, much faster this time but still with a gentle edge.

"You're so beautiful, Le." I groaned.
"I'm so in love with you." She breathed out, moving with speed to increase the friction, lips parted, and eyes closed.

I placed my hands on either side of her hips, leaning my head back into the pillows to control my breathing. Suddenly, Leah stopped and moved her body away from me, gently interlocking our fingers.

"I don't want to finish yet. That was close." She chuckled gently, reaching down to kiss my lips again.

Her hand found my hair; the other ran across my stomach, and I let my legs fall further open as some kind of invitation. She followed a path from my stomach to my core, running her fingers across me so lightly I could barely feel it.

"Touch me." I pleaded.
"Sh, Soph. I got you."

Without warning, her fingers dipped, finding the perfect spot, running a circle around it, and moving back down.