Volume 11,5: Spring Vacation Day 1

Start from the beginning

But I couldn't be annoyed by how my spring vacation would end up... since this time I am the one who decided to do something instead of staying in my room...

When I finally got the chance to have the vacation that I dreamed of... I planned a few things during it myself...

Yato: Sighs...I am an idiot...

Annoyed by myself I just got up from my bed and walked to my room entrance.

Yato: Nah... after all I can't let pass this chance to talk with them a last time...

More motivated as I remembered the meaning of the meeting I was supposed to attend, I left my room.

.

.

.

Time skip

Yato Pov:

I left my room a few minutes ago and was now in the elevator.

But suddenly the elevator stopped on the third floor and the door opened.

Yato: Hm?

As soon as the door opened, I saw someone who could not go unnoticed.

With a comb in his hand, he stepped into the elevator, didn't even mind looking in my direction, and ingored me.

Yato: ...

Usually, I would have started a conversation with this person but I wasn't really in the mood for...even more when he decided to ignore me today, so...

After a moment the door closed and before I could press the button for the lobby...

Koenji: For the 7th floor please, Elevator boy!

Yato: ...

Yeah that's right...the guy who stepped in was Koenji...who finally decided to speak up...but he said those words and still hasn't looked at me once...

Yato: ...

I just looked around and started looking at Koenji with a puzzled and worried look...

Yato: Bro are you fine? We're only two in this elevator...

Koenji: ...

As soon I said this his smile disappeared and he stopped playing with his hair...

He stayed silent a moment until...

Koenji: Sighs...

With his free hand, he pressed the bottom for the 7th floor himself...

Seeing this I just sneered and started looking at Koenji with a smirk...

Yato: Yooo Koenji! Enjoying your vacation so far?

He just started playing with his hair again while avoiding eye contact with me...

Koenji: I thought we had a deal Fukazawa-boy... I played your little game during the last exam because we agreed that you would leave me alone starting from now. Ahhh lalala...and me who thought you was a man of words...

As he said this...even if he was still playing with his hair and had his usual smile... I noticed he glanced at me without moving his head...his gaze was sharper than usual...

Koenji: Or maybe it's due to the type of people you are all of you...

Yato: Oh?

DING

The elevator door opened as we arrived at the lobby floor...but instead of just getting out of the elevator, I stayed there while looking at Koenji...thinking about the words he had just said...