Volume 3: Meeting

Chapter 10

Yato Pov:

Yato: HAHAHA what a shity week that's was...

Yeah... now I really have no energy left... I'm tired...I decided to sit on the ground to regain some strength...

Yato: Sighs... never again a desert island...

Everyone starts talking about my entry and the results of the exam... after all this was quite surprising if you had no idea what was going on... I look at my class and saw everyone was surprised at my presence on the island, even more, Kushida but not for the same reason as the others... then I looked at Ryuuen who was staring at me with a confused face, he was probably thinking about all this...

After Mashima-Sensei told all the students to go back to the ship and Chabashira-Sensei come to check my condition with some other staff members...

Staff members: Hmm maybe you should have better retired from this exam yesterday finally.

I recognize this guy, he was to one who was there when I woke up on the boat yesterday...

Chabashira: Huh? What are you talking about? If you were injured yesterday it's me your homeroom teacher that you should have warned.

Staff members: Well he was unconscious when his classmates take him to the ship, but he regained consciousness and decided to continue the exam. That's why I did not need to warn you of his withdrawal.

Chabashira: Huh you decided to continue this exam? The same Fukazawa-kun who absolutely did not want to participate in all this?

Yato: Ehhh, that's pissing me off but that's what he had planned...

I had not specified anyone but Chabashira seemed to have understood everything of what I said...  she started to smile as if she was satisfied with all this...

Chabashira: Anyway we going to go to the ship so you can rest yourself

.

.

.

Meanwhile

Ayanakoji Pov:

We had just boarded the ship, Horikita was heading towards me to probably get some answers to her questions immediately but she gets stopped by a group of people...

???: Su... Suzune, you were awesome!

It's was Sudo and the rest of our class, but the thing which surprised me is that she bears no attention to the fact that Sudo called her by her first name but more to the compliment that he gave her...

Horikita: Awesome? What are you talking about?

She was visibly confused by what Sudo had just said...