Volume 1: 1 point

Chapter 6

Yato Pov:

Thursday after school. The day before the midterm. Everyone who participated in our study group should be fine for the exam tomorrow. I helped Hirata the best I could.

People talked about the incident that happened with Nagumo the other day. But they quickly found a new gossip to talk about, so that was perfect for me. 

Chabashira-Sensei ended homeroom and walked out of the class. When I was about to do the same, Kushida stood up in front of the classroom.

Kushida: Sorry, but can you guys listen to me before going home?

Everyone stopped what they were doing to listen to Kushida. She is really popular in the class so it was evident that everyone was going to listen to her.

Kushida: I hope everyone has been studying a lot for tomorrow's test. I have something that can help all of you for some final studying tonight. I'll hand them out now.

She handed us some sheets with questions and answers on them. 

Yato: Do these are...

Hirata: Test... questions? Did you make them, Kushida-san?

Obviously, I was not the only one surprised.

Kushida: Actually, these are old test problems. I got them from a third-year senpai last night.

Yato: This is what I thought... but...

I then started looking at Kushida.

Hirata: Old test problems? Are these actual valid questions?

Kushida: Yea. Two years ago, the midterm had nearly the same questions as the one on this problem set. So, if you practice, I think we'll do better.

Ike: Woah! Seriously? Kushida-chan, thank you!

Ike hugged his test in happiness. All the other students also couldn't hold back their emotions.

Yamauchi: What the hell, if we have these problems, doesn't all of our studying become useless?

Exactly, Kushida chose the best time to give these old tests. If she had given them earlier a lot of people would have stopped their studies. But the real question I have in mind is how she had this idea of the old tests... Is she really able to come up with a plan like this?... maybe Horikita gave it to her so that she could give them to the class...

Everyone was happy because they had a real asset to take this exam. But someone went to Kushida and said something that surprised me.

Horikita: Kushida-san. Good job. I never thought to use the old tests. I'm also thankful that you went to see if these questions were still valid to use.

Kushida: It's nothing special. I'm doing this for my friends, after all.

Yato: What?? So it was not Horikita and it was Kushida who thought all of this... or...

I looked to my left at the guy who was sitting next to the window...