24- A matter of life or death

24-A matter of life or death

Nick's pov

I guess I was indeed right. Things only got better since then. It's been a week now and the scandal has calmed down a bit. Of course, the guys are still being trash at practice but I know that won't change.

Myung actually gets along with our gang. He even gets along with Ezra. I'm glad he does. So we are now one big gang of 5.

The guys haven't tried to bother us again. Sure they glare at us every chance they got but I think they fear the principal I bet.

Things haven't changed at home but the positive outright the negative.

Anyways that's not what bothers me right now. I'm currently preoccupied with something that has been intriguing me all week long. The only thing honestly.

I noticed that surprisingly Felix keeps going out multiple times a week. He never goes out! I don't know what is up with that but I find it really strange.

I didn't notice a whole lot concerning how he is at school nor did I really see anything new. Probably because my attention centred on Ezra but Felix's business not so much.

Anyways I just noticed that Felix is about to head out like he always did this past week but I'm gonna make him spit it out!

No way I'm not finding out what this is about!

"Felix" He turns around slightly taken by surprise.

"Nick? What do you want?"

"Something makes me wonder. What is making you leave the house so suddenly so often those days?"

"You noticed that?"

"Yeah of course I did. You thought all my dilemmas wouldn't make me notice?"

"Kinda.."

"Don't underestimate my skills. It's so out of character for you to go out especially often. Finally found a friend?"

"Huh? Not all that much?"

"I was sure your only friend was Ezra but I haven't heard from him that you talked to him so.."

"Oh yeah, I forgot I helped you get with him."

"Indeed you did." Smile brightly still thankful
about that.

"Now can I go?"

"Nah, you still didn't tell me why you go out so much those days."

"Do I really have to tell you?" He says almost surrendering.

"Yeah, I want to know."

"Hm...I don't think you'd want to hear what it is so.."

"Who cares about that?"

"You tend to get angry pretty easily so.."

"Ugh, you think the same as Ezra? Ugh, how annoying. Anyways, what happened to you wanting to be friends with the brother-in-law? Back then he wasn't yet but now he will be." I say smirking.

"I guess I just forgot. Some sh*t happened in the past few months. Ever since you started dating him you're always been with him well you didn't see each other in school before, so, you get what I mean. So, it was impossible to talk to him."

"Or you just chickened out. I was surprised you managed to talk to him like that for me knowing how introverted you are." He glares at me.

"Yeah, yeah anyways, remember you didn't like the aspect of me getting closer to him so..let's say I just followed what you asked."