Chapter 36

Milyn POV

I woke up over the toilet and a towel below me. It smelled like bleach and other cleaning supplies. damn, what the hell happened last night?

I got up, well at least tried, before falling right down. My body felt sore.

"Tyler !"

I need someone to at least help me up, I'll bear through the rest.

I heard his footsteps and the bathroom door opened, "You're finally up?"

"Please just help me up."

He nodded and walked over to me. He picked me up bridal style and carried me over to the bed. He gently laid me down on the bed and sat next to me, "Hungry ?"

I shook my head no, "I do need a shirt.", I laughed a little.

He kissed his teeth and walked over to his dresser before pulling out one of his t-shirts. He threw it at me and I slipped it on.

"What time is it ?"

"12:35."

"Oh shit."

I turned over and reached for my phone off the nightstand and unlocked it. I know Crystal was ringing my phone off the hook.

"I called Crystal already."

I looked up at him, "Oh."

"Let me talk to you real quick.", He grabbed my phone and put it back on the nightstand.

"Yeah, what happened last night ?"

"You got hand problems when you drink.", He said.

"I punched you ?"

"Nah, but you started shit. Another nigga and I got into it because you claimed he touched your ass."

I laughed, "Sorry Ty."

"You did put your hands on me though but you didn't punch me or any crazy shit like that."

"I am so sorry."

"You good but to sum all that, we had sex."

"No shit Sherlock."

"And I didn't pull out."

My head shot straight up.

"Wait- what ?"

"I didn't pull out."

What the fuck he mean he didn't pull out ?!

"Okay Tyler, quit playing. Did you really not pull out ?"

"Why would I joke about that ?"

"I don't know ! To fuck with me !", I yelled.

I stopped and took a deep breath before exhaling.

I carefully got out out the bed, "I need to go."

I grabbed me phone and limped out his room.

"Milyn where your ass going ?"

"Just leave me alone Tyler."

He grabbed my arm and I pushed him away from me. I hate these stairs.

I placed my hands handrail as I carefully walked down all fifty hundred fucking stairs.

"Milyn !", I heard him yell behind me.

I was close to opening the door but I felt his arms wrap around my waist and he pulled me close to his chest.

"Milyn calm down.", He whispered in my ear.

"Lets talk about it. Come on."

He grabbed my hand and led me to his living room. We sat down on the couch and I started playing with my hair. I'm going to have another child... i'm not ready for that yet.