Assiana shook her head.

"That's not it I...... kinda wanted to touch it. But it's fine I really shouldn't" she said in reply, playing around with her food. She was having quite the hard time eating. Her mind kept telling her it was way too late to be eating especially dinner. So despite her hunger, she picked around her plate.

Ares looked at her, surprised she'd want to do that. Without hesitation he pulled it back out of his waist band, and held it out to her after spinning it on his finger so he held the nozzle and the handle faced her.

She looked at it then him and he motioned for her to take it. After a while she did, surprised at how heavy it was as it weighed down her hand.

Her eyes widened. "Didn't expect that" she muttered, to which Ares lets out a small chuckle.

She looks at it closely them from a far, not too sure what else to do and not wanting to make a mistake and pull the trigger. Realising this, Ares shook his head, an amused smile grazing his lips as he stood up, walking over to her before stopping behind her seat. His head dips beside hers and against her own will, her breath hitched.

"This how you hold it. Be firm but not forceful, this the dot sight. And I got my silencer right here." He said to her, pulling a long black tube looking thing from his shoes. Attaching it, he showed her how to look through the sight and pin point where to shoot.

"So if you shootin at that vase, zero in on it, make sure from the sight you can see the barrel directed at it. Then you'd shoot" he told her. She had a smile on her face as he talked, his hand resting on her left shoulder while the other was wrapped around her hand that held the gun, his face almost resting on her right shoulder as he stayed low to show her the different parts.

He looked over at her, admiring the way she looked and the smile that grazed her lips as he showed her how to use the weapon. And he got an idea.

"What you doin tomorrow?" He asked her. She turned to him, biting her lip as she realized how close they were before clearing her throat.

"It ain no holiday so school Ares. Coming home after." She told him. He rolled his eyes.

"Let's do something then. Ima take you to the range." He told her, wanting her to accept his offer although he wasn't trying to leave any room for disagreement.

Assiana thought about it. Realistically she had no other plans. And she didn't think there was anything wrong with spending abit of time with Ares. And surprisingly she hasn't been hating being around him or hanging out. It seemed although the dynamic had changed slightly, it must've been for the better. They could finally be just friends now that she was losing her feelings after finding out what they had was nothing but sexual. They could now put that behind them and move on.

"I..... you know what. I think I'd actually wanna do that. Would it just be us or Nika n Felix n'em coming?" She asked and Ares straightened, stretching slightly.

"Nah just us. I think they busy planning shit for my birthday Saturday" he said and her eyes lit up.

"Oh Dam I honestly almost forgot. You dead ass bout to be 17. How you feelin?" She asked as she turned to him. Grabbing the plates she stood to take them to the sink.

"No different. Kinda feel like my age ain movin with the man that I am you know" he said. She scoffed.

"Wow Ares. You serious rii now?" She was amused at his words. She threw the food on her plate out and washed the dishes before turning around, immediately bumping into Ares. She hadn't noticed he was right behind her and he looked down at her with a slight smirk.