2- Late Night Talks & a Coffee Date?

Start from the beginning

Sirkink😜
🙄

Daddybang🥰
Goodnight everyone

Masterbin🤪
Night

Sirkink😜
Night everyone, don't forget to check the schedule for tomorrow

Yongbokkie😍
I already checked it, goodnight ya'll

Leehoe😘
Same, g'night

NOTinnocent😃
We have to get up early Sungie and we'll probably be busy all day. Sorry if we don't reply

BabyBoy🐿
Okay Innie. Goodnight everyone!

NOTinnocent😃
Goodnight

By the time everyone had said goodnight Jisung was ready to pass out. He had be up all night the previous day and had just pulled another all nighter trying to figure out the song he was working on. 'I'll just sleep for like an hour and then get back to work' He thought to himself as he rested his head on his desk.

He did not wake up until late the next day and was upset with himself for not waking up earlier.

He walked around his new apartment feeling no motivation to continue working on his song or to do anything else. He decided that he at least needed to go outside so he got dressed, grabbed the stuff he needed and headed out the door.

He went to a cafe just down the street from where he lived that he normally went to in his way to work.

He ordered what he normally got, a cheesecake and coffee, and sat down in a booth. He didn't have work today so he could take as long as he wanted. While he sipped on his coffee he spaced out while looking out the window until a tap on his shoulder shook him from that state. He turned to look at the person who tapped him only to be faced with Seungmin from Stray Kids. His eyes went wide as he just stared at Seungmin, unsure of what to do. Seungmin smile at him and said "I'm sorry for scaring you, I just wanted to say that my friend over there and I thought you were cute and were wondering if we could sit with you?" Seungmin made it sound so casual but Jisung couldn't help but blush. Jisung looked toward where Seungmin was pointing and spotted the maknae of Stray Kids looking at him while he stood in line art the counter. When Jisung and Jeongin made eye contact Jeongin waved. Jisung blushed more and gave a small wave back. "Sure I guess you could sit with me" Jisung said, turning back to Seungmin. "Great, my friend is getting food and drinks but he'll be over soon" Seungmin said, sitting down in the both across from Jisung.

Jisung and Seungmin sat in an awkward silence for a minute before Seungmin spoke up agai. "I'm Kim Seungmin, what's your name?" He asked Jisung. "I'm Han Jisung" Jisung replied, not bothering to mention he already knew Seungmins name because he thought that would sound creepy. "My friend getting our stuff is Yang Jeongin, he can be shy, that's why I came over." Seungmin said. "Oh, I forgot to say thank you for the compliment" Han said. "Oh, no need thank me, I was just stating facts" Seungmin said. After that they say in a comfortable silence until Jeongin finished getting their food.

When Jeongin finally joined them at the table he say next to Seungmin, but ignored him, putting all his focus on Jisung. "Hello, I assume Seungmin told you who I am?" Jisung nodded as Jeongin made direct eye contact with him. Jisung felt slightly intimidated by the eye contact but he wasn't one to back down. They stared at each other for a couple minutes until Seungmin stepped in, breaking both of their gazes on the other. "Wow, I don't even get a hello?" Seungmin said sarcastically. Jeongin rolled his eyes and replied "I walked in here with you, I was gone for 10 minutes tops, that didn't require a hello." Seungmin glared at him before smiling and rolling his eyes.

The 3 of them sat and talked for a good while before Jisungs phone vibrated with a call. "Well i guess that's my cue to leave, sorry I couldn't stay longer. " Jisung said, gathering his stuff. "Don't be sorry, it was nice meeting you." Jeongin said. "Hope to see you again puppy" Seungmin said. Jisung looked at Seungmin a little quizzically. Not many people called him by pet names, only his online friends did, and puppy was not a common pet name for most people who just met someone. Jisung shrugged it off and waved goodbye to them and picking up the phone call he was getting from Beomgyu.

"Hey Sung, I know I've been busy with TXT stuff for a while but I got some tickets to see Stray Kids and I know you love them so I was wondering if you wanted to come see them with me?"
"ARE YOU SERIOUS BEOMGYU?!?!?! OF COURSE I WANNA GO SEE THEM"
Jisung got a couple of weird looks from the people around them but he was too busy fanboying to care.
"

Great, all of TXT is going so we'll pick you up this Saturday, we get to go backstage with our tickets so wear something nice"

Beomgyu have the rest of the details to Jisung before he hung up. Jisung quickly rushed home to pick out a concert fit, basically squealing in happiness all the way home.

(A/n: I apologize, this took longer to publish than I had intended. Author out🫰🏻)