Dong's face was flushed from lack of oxygen, and his eyeballs started to roll upwards, like a dying fish, struggling less and less. Chu Suiyun was startled, and worried for a moment that Dong would die.

Growing up in a peaceful society ruled by law, it is impossible for Chu Suiyun to remain indifferent to a dying person, even if that person is a kidnapper. During this moment of hesitation, Dong grabbed Chu Suiyun and threw him to the ground with lightning speed.

Chu Suiyun's head was held down, and he turned his gaze to the side, and Dong at this time didn't look like he was about to die just now.

"Brother!" Dong shouted.

The open terrain allowed Dong’s voice to be conveyed smoothly to the van. The old dog and the short Alpha named Curry looked at each other, and then they divided their jobs. The old dog pushed the door and got off, and Curry stayed in the car to watch over Qin Miao. .

The old dog walked over quickly, saw the two people who were stalemate in the grass, quickened his pace, and squatted down in front of Chu Suiyun.

The moment Chu Suiyun saw the old dog's ruthless expression, he finally knew how reckless he was.

The old dog grabbed Chu Suiyun's collar and punched him without saying a word, causing Chu Suiyun to bite the inner wall of his mouth, and the **** smell oozes out.

Then the old dog grabbed Chu Suiyun's chin, forced him to look at himself, and said, "little thing, recognize your situation. Our target is only the person in the car. You just saw something you shouldn't have seen and was attached to it." Don't bother me any more, otherwise I can only deal with you."

A few minutes later, Chu Suiyun was tied up, the tape on his mouth was pasted again, and he was thrown back into the back of the carriage.

Seeing Chu Suiyun being carried back, the short guy in the car, Kuli, whistled and said to the old dog with an evil smile: "You are so ruthless, you don't understand 'pity the fragrance and cherish the jade' at all, look how much older this young man is. You're so delicate, you still hit me in the face."

The old dog ignored him, threw Chu Suiyun to Qin Miao's feet, sat back in his seat, and ordered: "Drive, let's go."

Behind the carriage, Qin Miao had already expected this result, he lightly swept Chu Suiyun who was lying on the ground with blood oozing from the corner of his mouth, and said while standing up without back pain, "Yo."

Chu Suiyun, who fell sideways on the ground, glared at him fiercely.

Qin Miao was taken aback for a moment, then thought silently in her heart that she was still a little wolf cub.

For the next few hours, the car did not stop. The three robbers in the car occasionally chatted, but most of them were gossip and there was no useful information.

When the sky was shining brightly, the van finally stopped again, beside an abandoned pier.

The three robbers got out of the car and opened the van's cargo door. Dong grabbed the rope behind Chu Suiyun and grabbed him out of the carriage. The other two took out a folded wheelchair, opened it, and carried Qin Miao up.

There was a small fishing boat parked at the port, and a few people got off the boat to help move Chu Suiyun and Qin Miao into the cabin at the bottom.

With a "touch", the cabin door closed, and a few minutes later there was a chug, and the ship started.

This place should have been used to store some frozen fish. The fishy smell is pervasive and the temperature is low. Chu Suiyun is leaning against the side of the ship, and opposite is Qin Miao who is sitting in a wheelchair.