Qin Chuan nodded, glanced at the three little ones looking around behind him, and warned them to keep up.

    Qin Yiyang looked at Zhuang Zhuang, who had turned back into a small mummy again, and squatted down with a smile to touch it, but in the end, Zhuang Zhuang was still curious and climbed up Qin Chuan's trouser legs as if he was facing an enemy.

    The big villain has become stronger and can no longer be bullied! Stay away from the big bad guy!

    Qin Yiyang was a little hurt by this, he didn't dare to provoke Mianmian, who was covered in thorns, and he didn't want to touch the colorful mushroom heads that said "I'm poisonous", he could only watch them crawl into Qin Qin's hood one by one inside.

    "Aren't they the most afraid of you?" Qin Yiyang led the way resentfully.

    Qin Chuan gave his cousin a look, as if to say, "Is the relationship between me and Pei Xiaoqin comparable to others?"

    Qin Yiyang was choked, and didn't want to humiliate himself on this issue.

    When they got to Qin Yiyang's room, Qin Chuan signaled his cousin to put on the quilt they brought, and then gently put Pei Xiaoqin, who had overused his powers, into the quilt, and asked Zhuang Zhuang and others to stay by Qin Qin's side.

    Qin Chuan watched the figure on the bed gently close the door of the room, turned around and said to his cousin and Zhou Xing: "Li Qingzhou killed the man, let the people at the base find out for themselves, brother, have you seen that woman?" Li Qingzhou

    !

    Qin Yiyang hadn't heard of this name for a long time, and the first thing that came to his mind was the strange power of the other party. Before he could think about it, he asked in doubt, "Which woman?" "The prophet." Qin Chuan leaned

    on Said on the cold wall: "She may be affected by my ability and see the future, I need to negotiate with her personally."

    Zhou Xing looked at the two brothers and asked: "Wait, which one of you will tell me first, Li Qingzhou is Who?" Who is the murderer is very important, otherwise the base will not let Qin Qin go.

    Qin Yiyang waved his hand, saying that he would talk to him later, and answered Qin Chuan's words first: "I have seen that prophet, every prediction of her is very accurate, and she has a certain right to speak in the base. If When you see her, what are you going to do?"

    "It depends on the situation, and her abilities are blocked." Otherwise, when she "sees" more things, it will pose a greater threat to Pei Xiaoqin.

    "Block her ability?!" Qin Yiyang and Zhou Xing said in unison, "How do I seal it?" It's an unheard of ability!

    "You don't need to worry about it." Qin Chuan turned his head to look at the door, and said in a low voice: "My ability is gradually weakening, cousin, please help me." "What's the situation? Why is

    your ability weakening?" Qin Yiyang frowned, his expression Yan Su.

    Qin Chuan looked up at the sunlight outside, narrowed his eyes slightly and said, "Maybe it's the backlash brought by the reversal of time." As time went by, his body was getting heavier and heavier, and he didn't know what would become of him in the end Sample.

    The air in the corridor fell into dead silence because of Qin Chuan's words.

    After a long time, Qin Yiyang finally said: "Qin Qin...does she know?"

    Qin Chuan shook his head, looked at Qin Yiyang and said, "She doesn't know yet, I will tell her about it after I finish solving the trouble."

    Zhou Xing couldn't listen anymore, interrupted their communication and asked: "What is the backlash brought by turning back time?" Obviously the three of them grew up together, why can't he understand anything?