He kissed Her

Chapter 15
(He kissed her)

Ariel’s POV

It’s been a week now since the incident of Shirley trying to bully me over Axel’s cloth. Well, everything is kind of settled now. Aiden made it known to her that she shouldn’t lay her hands on me again, and ever since then some students has been staring weirdly at me. I wonder what is going on in their mind.

Some even came to ask me about my relationship with Aiden, they thought I’m his girlfriend due to the way he acted that day. That’s their problem anyways, but I won’t reveal myself to them, they mustn’t know about me staying with a celebrity like Aiden. It’s gonna mean danger for me.

The only person who won’t stop pestering me is Mia, well she is kind of my friend now, but can I really trust her. She heard about the incident from the gossiping student and forced me to spill the event to her. She screamed her lungs out in glee, stating that I’m lucky to meet with the two demi-gods of the school.

The twins are not really current with school activities and when they do, they attend private classes with other young celebrities. So not everyone has the opportunity to see them at a close range not to talk of touching them, and speaking with them; especially Axel. He is a ghost in human form, she says.

Right now I’m sitting under a certain tree in the school compound, singing a song I wrote ages ago. Ever since I was young, becoming a musician has been my dream, well, modeling also came in when I turn teenage hood.

But the fact still remains that I love music more than any other dream. I sang with passion, oblivious of my environment, not until I ended the lyrics that I heard someone clapping from behind. It was Mia

“Oh…my ……God…..Ariel………..” She screamed, coming to seat opposite me
“What?? What’s wrong?” I asked in fright

“Are you serious….you have an angelic voice” She pouted

“Hey…stop the flattering, I’m not that perfect”

“Seriously, you are, Ariel…you are. Everything about you is just so perfect, your face, your hair, your curves, damn it girl…I’m jealous of you” Mia stated, I only smiled, what else can I say.

“So what song were you singing…did you write it?”

“Yes….I wrote the song when I was very young. It’s one of my best songs”

“Wow…it’s amazing. Well, since you have a nice voice, why don’t you try singing in the music industry, perhaps become an artist”

“Hmm….I don’t know how to go about it”

“Seriously, ain’t you in this country? The Hybrid musicals are having an online audition for upcoming talented singers. Didn’t you hear about it” She asked, furrowing her brow

“Well, I don’t think so, what is it about”

“Hmm,…..after the online audition, the best will be selected and a live audition will commence of which the heads of the triple groups will be the judge and mind you Axel will also be a judge. So you might get to meet him again, and you know” She winked

“What??”

“Come on Ariel, don’t you crush on the twins too, practically every girl in this country longs to meet them, and trust me this will be a great opportunity for you, being that you have a great voice, even more than that of Sophia”

“Oh….what about you, ain’t you gonna apply”

“Hmmm…well I’m actually not a great singer, but I might just try, not because I wanna become a singer too. But because I will get to meet someone” She whispered