He Saved Me

Chapter 14
(He saved me)

Aiden’s POV

“Leave her alone…” I muttered, stepping out of the crowd as I walked to where Ariel stood, freeing her from Shirley’s grip. After my movie shoot that morning, I decided to go to school, it’ not like I really wanted to, but I need to fulfill my promise to Ariel, by going to see her.

I was about going to her department when I sighted a little crowd, with a student who was trying to bully another. I became filled with rage when I found out that it was Ariel.

“Why are you trying to bully her” I snapped at Shirley, who only smirked fiercely at me. She is Shirley, popularly known as the She-wolf, and trusts me when I say that she fears no one. But she always know her place when it comes to I and Axel, she dares not go beyond her boundaries.

Shirley is a dancer; she also has her own crews which are known for the best dance steps, of which she is leader. She is a rival to many, but an enemy to the Triple girl’s crew, they don’t get along one bit, especially with Sophia; they are sworn enemies.

“She stole Zel’s cloth, or where else could she get it from”

“Cut the crab Shirley, Zel’s name could be written on just any shirt, stop getting worked up, and don’t you dare lay your filthy hands on her again. Let it stick to your brain” I barked, she flinched a bit, but tried to maintain her stand. 

“Whatever…come one girls let’s go” she rolled her eyes, and left the scene with her crew as the murmuring sounds made by the students increased

* Oh my God…it’s Aiden…

* Is that his girlfriend….

* He stood against Shirley just for her, that’s cute…they might make a good couple…

*I think he loves her…can you see the way he is holding her

*But who is she by the way…I think she is new here……

The comments continued, as I pulled Ariel closer

“Don’t listen to them, come on…let me take you out of here” I muttered, she nodded, but one look at her will tell you that she wasn’t listening to what I said. I shrug and led her to my car, as we zoomed off.

We arrive a public garden where I do go to calm my mind whenever I’m worked up, and a seat was offered to us.

“So tell Ariel, why was she trying to bully you” I asked her, she looked at the environment for a while as her face beams

“What”

“I love flowers, you brought me to the right place” She smiled

“Yea…this garden gats lots of beautiful flowers…so back to the question I asked earlier”

“Erm…she accused me of stealing this pull-over…I don’t get…I didn’t steal it”

“Hmmm….to be sincere..this Pull-over actually belongs to Zel and trust me, he doesn’t give out his property to strangers, well it depends though. I know him well too much”

“Wait a minute….if you know him, then Axel will too, he gave it to me, I think he took it from Zel” she muttered. I furrowed my brow. I think there is a mix up somewhere

“Ermm…Ariel, Axel is actually Zel….so it’s actually one person, not two different people like you pictured it. Zel is his stage name”

“Oh…really….stage name….what sort of stage…I mean…erm” she shuttered

“Axel is an artist, he sings, and is popularly known as Zel by practically everyone in the country and beyond. Only those closer to him knows his real name as Axel. I explained, she nodded her head to my explanation