Chapter 7: Stress

The next day I was greeted with a bad morning, Papa was brought to the hospital and is confined. They're still waiting for the doctors findings and test results of Papa's blood tests. Kaya naman stress akong pumasok sa opisina, I didn't even have a time to cook and eat. I went here straight, problematic, lost and almost unattended. Nang makapasok ng tuluyan ay nadatnan ko si Sir Eros na naka sandal sa swivel chair nito, hawak at mamahaling cellphone.

I cleared my throat and continue walking. "Good morning Sir." I greeted dryly. Not the usual tone, he look up to me. "Morning." I nodded and continue to my desk. Kinuha ko ang schedule nito, "uh I have your schedule fix Sir, you have two board meetings here and in the Suarez's. Have a outside meeting with Mr. Chua and a roundtable discussion with Mr. Myles, Mr. Gretchen, Mr. Wilson and Mr. Francisco." That's all he have to do! That explains why he looks so chill.

"Yeah, are you okay?" I look away and sat again on my swivel chair. "Yes po, I'm just a bit feeling unwell. H-have you eaten yet? Sir?" He nodded slowly, still looking at me piercingly, examining every act of mine. "You didn't bring us food?" I shook my head shyly, hindi naman required pero nakaka hiya at nakalimutan ko yon. Pero Isa pa, may lunch meeting s'ya with a client so I'm sure if he's hungry, he'd eat eventually no matter how he hates foods from outside as I heard.

Yet he ordered me some expensive food from expensive restaurant?! I cleared my throat, I can still feel his intense stares.

"Did you receive the food from yesterday?" Tumango ako ng di s'ya tinitignan manlang. "Ahm opo, the food was good. Thank you nga po pala, " I smiled genuinely at him. He didn't say a word after that hanggang sa ma ubos na lang ang oras at nanatiling gan'on lamang kami, tahimik at walang imik na nag susulat nag aayos o nagbabasa ng reports. We only talk when I ask something I don't get, after that he ask me to go with him sa board meeting nila sa kabilang building. I said yes because of course it is my work.

I rode with him on our way there, both silent and no one wants to beat the silence circulating. I exhaled sharply that made him look at me, he raised the right side of his brow. "You okay?" He asks and I nodded. "Yes sir, I'm fine."

Nang maka rating sa building ay naka sunod lang ako sa kan'ya sa likod. Nakikita kung paano s'yang tratuhin ng mga tao dito, maganda at puno ng galang. See? He has lots of people trusting him. We went inside an elevator and he was the one who click the buttons.

Tahimik pa rin kami at tanging mabibigat na hininga lang ang maririnig. "I'm not used to this, you're mostly loud and annoying. What is the problem?" Huh? How could he even notice that?

"Huh? I'm really fine po, I'm just tired siguro? But I'm really fine." Ngumiti pa ako para ma kumbinsi ito. "Just tell me if you got a problem, maybe I can help." Ngumiti ako at tumango. Tumutugma ang elevator hudyat na nasa tamang palapag na kami. We waited until it's open and went outside,

We were again greeted with their good mornings. Dumeretso na kami sa board at mukhang siya nga lang ang hinihintay, everyone greeted him. "I'm I late? I'm sorry."

"Oh no, no Eros, actually I just came. No worries." I don't know but the way the girl talk sound something, flirty? Yeah yeah I should not meddle. Sir Eros nodded. "Okay then, let's start?" Sir Eros said and didn't give the girl more attention and that made her look smugly. The presenter proceed in front, she is presenting for the new layout and such that includes into their business.

"It's good, but we got to deal with the other presenters pa." Blah blah and blah.

Maraming palitan pa ng salita ang naganap bago natapos ang usapan. Palabas na kami ng sumulpot bigla ang babae kanina at marahang hinaplos ang braso ni Sir Eros. She trace it with her finger seductively ang bite her lip. "You wanna come over my place tonight?" Eros cleared his throat and nicely took away her hand on him.

"Claire, I have told you this so many times. Gosh, just stay away from me.–"

"Claireeee! Tangina!" Eros was cut by someone, matinis ang boses nitong nagsisigaw. The voice was nearing and nearing. "Claire– Samantha?!" I was shocked by the girl's sudden act. From madly shouting at Miss Claire into surprised voice as she saw me. "Hala Sam nga! Hala kamusta ka na? Omg I lost your phone number! Can I get it uli?!" She then look at her again.

"Ikaw na babae! Why did you tell that to your father! Fuck you! I hate you! Kahit kailan talaga ang pakialamera kang potangina ka eh!" Eros beside me cleared his throat, "a-ah you may excuse –"

"No! Samantha bestfriend can you give me your number?" As I could remember this is...

"Jade! How disrespectful! Haist makaka rating to kay Dad! You're a freak! Jan na nga kayo! Argh!" Maktol nito at nag martsa pa aalis. "Tsk, bitch." Sinundan ito ni Jade ng tingin saglit bago muling bumaling sa akin. Her mouth ape. "Omg! I miss you girl! We have to catch up!" Eros cleared his throat and interrupted us.

"Jade, I'm sorry but you can just talk to my secretary next time, if you want just go to our company and visit if we're not busy." Jade was cut by him when he suddenly grabbed me out,

"Hah? Wait! Hey!" I even heard her calling me out. But he couldn't careless and just continue walking, "Sir wait lang hinay hinay naman!" But until we got inside the elevator hawak pa rin nito ang kamay ko. "Hush! Too much stress for todays."

He look stress as he lean on the glass wall of the elevator. Tumingala ito kaya't kitang kita ang pag arko ng Adams apple nito. The veins on his neck and how his jaw clench makes him more hot and handsome.

I stayed quiet on the corner of the elevator as I gazed him up to down. His black slacks do suit him well, his dress shirt and the black blazer he is holding can make someone fall to his beauty easily.

A/N:

  Yowww!!! What's up everyone! How are you all?! It's been a long time hahaha di joke, may reader ba ako? Ewan. Anyways, double update kase ngayon lang nagka oras, baka sa susunod hindi na naman ako maka pag update haha. Happy 200+ reads! Support nyo rin unwanted marriage ko ha! Taguan ng anak din yon(: