"jay bro why you ain't tell me. you sat in my fucking face and let me talk to you about how i was worried about the way ki was acting and you played dumb" kai finally asked jay.

"cause. how would i have told you? i tried to be respectful afterwards and stay away from her outta my respect for you kai. but i couldn't so das on me" jay sighed

"that's why you kept asking if kira was around when-" jay cut kai off by nodding coming clean. "this whole time i thought you was avoiding her cause you ain't like her and it was the opposite"kai mumbled feeling stupid.

everything was right under his nose the whole time and he never figured it out.

"so..how many times y'all- you know" he cut his own self off and kiara bit her lip having flashbacks while jay smirked making kai grow disgusted.

"only like five times, including the quickie before we got here" kiara said making kai's jaw drop. "and y'all still fuckin bro what the hell!" kai whisper shouted. "hell yeah. we fucked last night before i came in the house" she admitted.

"jay you have a whole girlfriend" kai pointed at jay. "yeah. who basically forced me to ask her out , i'm finna break it off anyway. i already told her ion like her and she keep saying she can change me" jay shook his head.

"cause you like my sister...?" kai asked hesitantly "i think so" jay answered truthfully. he still couldn't figure out if he had feelings for kiara or if her having his baby influenced them.

regardless as of right now he was definitely feeling her, especially since she trusted him enough to open up about her trauma.

kai slowly nodded at his bestfriend knowing he had no authority over who his bestfriend could like. he just wished it was anyone but his sister, that made things so complicating.

"so um..." kai fiddled with his fingers "dad know?" kai asked finally ripping the bandage off:

before kiara could answer the waitress came asking for drinks.

"can i get a sweet tea with no ice please" kiara smiled nicely at the female. "of course, and you two" she looked at the males with a perky smile.

"sprite" they said in sync. she nodded writing it down before looking at kiara. "you are so beautiful it's like your glowing" she complimented.

"thank you so much you really pretty too" she returned the compliment. "friendly ass" jay mumbled shaking his head.

"that's not friendly it's decent manners get you some" she slapped his arm
making kai laugh at the two bickering thinking it was cute before he caught himself and straightened his face up.

"anyways, no dad doesn't know and im trynna hold off on him finding out cause i'm scared he might hurt me" she told him.

"so he-he um" kai stuttered "ki why you ain't tell me bout that bro" he asked. he had went through many emotions when she revealed what their dad had been doin to her.

it had made him sick.

"what would you do kai" she asked being realistic "ion know call the police? get you out of there?" he said the most smart choices.

"if you call the police he gone go to jail, me and kari still minors so where that put us? if you got me out of there who to say he won't start at doin it to kari? if you did get me out of there where would i go?" she asked making him stay quiet.

"exactly. too much stress. better off jus stayin quiet" she shrugged "see and that's yo problem right there. you think that if you bottle up yo emotions you helping other people but what about you." kai pointed out.