"Red."

She nods and pecks your lips once more. Her hands find the hem of your sweater and you lift your arms, letting her take it off you. She then takes your shirt off as well.

She takes a moment to admire your body, even though you're still wearing a bra and pants.

"You are gorgeous, my love." She kisses the tip of your nose, making you scrunch it up a bit along with your cheeks turning red from her sweet words.

Her fingers graze over the hem of your pants before she slides them down your legs and you step out of them.

She then takes off her own shirt and pants, not without your help of course, and you marvel at her body. "You are so beautiful, Wands." She smiles at you and kisses you sweetly.

Wanda decides to stay in what she's wearing now, tonight being about you and making you feel loved. She gently turns your around so your back is now facing her.

Her fingers trace over the bottom of your bra and circle from the back to the front, and then back again before she discards it on the floor.

She then starts placing kisses along your neck again but begins to move her lips to your back. She kisses every part of your back, not missing a single spot.

She kisses up your spine making your body tingle and your breath more shallow. She kisses your neck as she walks around you until she's in front of you. She rests her hands on your hips and slowly walks you back to the bed, her eyes not leaving yours.

Once you feel the bed hit your legs, Wanda lets go of your hips and motions with her head for you to move back and lie down. You do so and she follows you, hovering over the top of your body.

Her arms hold her up on either side of your head and she leans down to kiss you tenderly. Your hands find her waist as you kiss her back. She mumbles against your lips, "I love you." You mumble back, "I love you too," and kiss her once more.

She pulls back to check with you, "anything, in particular, you want tonight, baby?" You think for a moment, then shake your head no, trusting her that she'll take care of you.

She pecks your lips and then begins to kiss up your jaw to your ear where she nibbles on your earlobe, making you sigh. "Just relax, my love. Just like that," she whispers in your ear before nibbling on the lobe again.

You feel your body sink into the mattress as her lips attack your body in the most delicate way. They move down to your breasts and she kisses the skin around your right nipple before gently sucking on it. A sound escapes your mouth, something between a sigh and a moan. She does the same thing to your other breast, a more discernible moan leaving your mouth this time.

Her lips travel down to and across your stomach kissing every inch of skin visible. Her hands then reach for the last article of clothing you're wearing and she slowly pulls it down. Normally you would accuse her of teasing you, but her softness and speed made you feel too loved to mention it.

Wanda kisses up each of your legs until her head rests in between them. She blows a cool stream of air that hits your entrance and you moan at the sensation.

She moves her head closer and you feel her breath fan over your clit before she takes it between her lips and sucks on it. You moan loudly at the feeling, your hips rising to find more friction.

She gives it to you and sucks a little harder on your bundle of nerves, making you gasp, that then fizzles out into a low moan when she hums against it.

She places her hands on your hips and rubs circles with her thumbs over them, trying to soothe and relax your body as you're tense from her pleasure.

Her teeth graze and her tongue flicks over your clit a few times making it harder for your body to calm down, so she goes back to sucking it between her lips.

She places one final kiss on your clit then takes one finger and runs it through your slit before slowly sliding it inside of you. Your eyes close at the wonderful feeling as you moan out her name.

She kisses up your body and slowly starts moving her finger in and out of you. A few soft moans slip out and when she gently inserts a second finger, she captures your lips and swallows your louder moan.

You feel yourself succumb to the pleasure Wanda is giving you and with each passing second, you find it harder to kiss her back.

That task gets even more difficult when she curls her fingers inside of you, still going at a slow pace, and touches your spot, which drags a long moan out of you.

Every time she pulls her fingers out she curls them, making you curse and moan breathlessly. You can feel yourself getting closer.

Wanda takes her thumb and lightly rubs your clit in a circular motion before gradually adding more pressure. Her lips attach to your neck with soft kisses, a sweet contrast to what she's doing on your lower half.

Your walls begin to clench around her fingers, so she picks up the speed to help you reach your climax. Your hips begin to buck to guide her speed.

You're a moaning mess, but she couldn't care less. You were so close to your release and she was going to make sure you got there.

She sucks on your neck and hums against the skin sending you over the edge.

Your eyes are screwed shut, your hips buck endlessly and your tightened walls prevent her fingers from moving as easily as they did before. She removes her thumb from your clit, not needing you to be overstimulated tonight.

Your muscles eventually begin to relax and she can now move her fingers inside you. She carefully takes them out, the emptiness you feel making you huff out a whine.

You feel your breath evening out and your eyes eventually open. Wanda is now lying beside you, her body turned to face you as her fingers calmly trace over your stomach.

You turn your head to look at her and she kisses you sweetly. "How about I run us a bath and get you all cleaned up," she suggests. You nod in agreeance, but add, "cuddles first?" "Of course, baby. Always."

She pulls you onto her chest and you snuggle into her. Her arms wrap around your body and every once in a while, she kisses the top of your head.

"You are so deserving of love, y/n." Her words are muffled as she speaks against your head in between kisses, but you still hear her and it makes you smile.

Eventually, Wanda goes and starts the bathwater, adding a jasmine-scented bubble bath to the tub as well.

She gets out of her remaining garments and carries you into the ensuite. She cleans you up and ties your hair up. Your back rests against her bare chest as you relish in the skin-on-skin contact.

"Thank you, Wands. For everything. I love you so much." "I love you too, my darling."

You both get out of the tub and Wanda towels you off before drying herself off. You both brush your teeth and do your little night routines before taking off the towels and untying your hair.

Wanda walks with you to her bed and you both get comfortable under the covers before falling into a blissful sleep.