Never as badly as they hurt Ranboo.

He may have hit him harder than necessary for that though.

But then Sparrow took his broadsword, and pierced it through Tommy's shoulder. He bit back a cry, and put more force into his hits. His battle axe gleaming in the moonlight.

Sparrow combated well, but some of his movements were still sluggish. They each drew blood, they each hit hard. It was a battle that has lasted for centuries, the fight between freedom and control.

In the end, Tommy caught the hero's sword and twisted it out of his grasp. Before flinging it to a lower rooftop.

By the time Sparrow had retrieved it, Tommy was gone, slipping back into his normal patrol.

Logically, Tommy should've gone home, but there was one more place he had to go before that.

He crouched on a roof, watching the boring tea shop. Just as he has every night for a week and a half.

And tonight was the night. The little boy, and, who Tommy assumes is his friend, smash the window of the coffee shop.

He glides down, wincing at the way it pulls at his shoulder. Of all the fucking nights.

He lands, and the friend immediately threw a knife at him.

"Watch it, where's the hospitality?" He grinned.

"Stay out of it, Vigilante." The friend, who was probably older, snarled.

"Ouch, I have a name you know, it's Icarus."

"Alright, Icarus, stay out of this."

"Yeah, I'm not sure when it became accepted to be bossed around by someone younger than you, but I'm already breaking the law, so what's another thing under my belt."

Another throwing knife was launched at the blond, barely missing Tommy's wing.

The original boy held up three fingers.

Three more.

"Now what's your names? I don't really want to keep calling you child 1 and child 2."

"Like we'll tell you." Original boy snarked, playing the part.

"If you say so child 1."

Another knife was thrown at him.

"Listen, how about we stop fighting, and talk." Tommy asked.

"We are talking."

"Alright, how about you stop throwing knives at me?"

"How 'bout you stop pestering us?"

"Once you let me get you out, there's a lot of glass fragments."

"There are about to be more." This time, the friend launched a knife st the glass.

"Lotta collateral damage." Tommy whistled.

Original boy was probably getting impatient, because he switched off his camera, and crept up behind friend, gagging him.

Tommy quickly came forward, grabbed the rest of the knifes, and patted both of them down. Discarding several hidden weapons on the floor from each child.

"Come on." Tommy said, picking up all the weapons, and putting zipties onto each boy's wrists. "It's for legitimacy, and so it looks like I took you prisoner." He said to the first boy's confused look.

"Tubs, I'm bringing home guests, prepare their beds."

Tubbo knew what to do, and hopefully in a month or two, these Two will be training, and maybe even working. Tommy doesn't know who they will go to.