Baby Face (1)

150 READS?! YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY??!! Also, I found a friend who kins giorno and acts like giorno so I know giornos personality and will not write him ooc <3

--------------

"Heyy lovebirrrddss, wake up already you Two, we gotta go!!" I hear a voice say, 100% Narancia.

"Hm?" I ask confused, man, I think I fell asleep

"Good morning Y/N. How did you sleep?" Giorno asked me, still laying in my lap.

"Pretty good, yea! What about you?"

"I slept pretty well, it was very kind of you to let me sleep here. Big thanks"

I blush, wait, I'm blushing?! Oh yea, BECAUSE HE SLEPT WELL ON MY LAP AND I LOVE HIM! How the fuck did I forget?

....

"Mistaaaa, number 3 isn't sharing the burger with uss, Mista heeeellllp" number 5 yelps.

"Burger? Where did you get that Burger from?" Mista asked, in the moment of realization his eyes widen. He punches up through the ceiling and the turtle begins to shake.

Everybody fell somewhere, and before I realize I see myself laying on giornos chest. Warm and nice this is, how I wish to lay here one day and just chat with him. What has this man done to me?

"Hey hey hey, if yall wanna do some then get a room, my god," Mista said. How the hell am I supposed to control where I trip and fly...

I get off of Giorno immediately, "Mista you bastard, you're the one who caused all of this, it sure is your fault that I landed on him, I didn't even expect that to happen??"

"Chill out gattina"

"Shush your mouth, you're not going to call me gattina unless you want your ass beaten."

"How will you beat my ass with THAT stand? It's weak and probably only supposed to heal, pfft" okay. That's it. My nerves are about to explode.

"Just do it already, he deserves it, don't be too harsh, also heal him after yea?" bucciarati said. So I got permission, gotta heal him but still.

I pull my stand out and.. ORAAA, he flew against the room and everybody just stared like dumb idiots. He deserved it, oh well.

"Yo mista, everythin' alright?" I ask him, while healing him. My stomach hurt, oh well, I gotta deal with it

"Hey y/n, I'll never say anything bad about your stand yea?? You're scaring me"

That's exactly why you don't judge a stand before you see it in action, my god...

....

Some random parking lot in somewhere of northern Italy

"So, we're just gonna steal a car? That's easyyyy!" Narancia said

"What? But aren't they gonna find us like that?" I asked

"Yea, that's why I'll turn all of them to frogs and the one we pick won't be one, so that they can't figure us out so quickly, get me?" Giorno's idea is so smart, his iq gotta be 300.

...

"Y/N, I'll keep an eye out over there. If you want you can come along, support wouldn't be bad for me, just in case something happens." He said while pointing next to the house which was behind the parking lot.

"Yea, I'll follow ya in a bit, I just wanna see what they are doing here, I find it a bit funny haha!" I said.

...

I go to Giorno and he looks very nervous, he's looking around in every direction possible with the turtle in his hands, is he searching for something? What if something happened to Trish and Bucciarati?! I'll just go ask him.

"Hey giorno, what's the matter?" I asked him while walking over to his spot.

"It's just, Bucciarati and Trish aren't inside of the Turtle anymore and I don't know where they could be. It makes me panic a bit." He answered. "I also checked the closets, etc. In that turtle and they're nowhere to be found. I wonder what's going on."

Suddenly his eyes widen and he seems to withdraw his hand. Taking a closer look at him, there is a CUBE of throat missing?! What the. This has to be the work of an Enemy stand user!

"C..can't.. breath..." He says while coughing up blood. "Hey, let me heal you alright?! It won't hurt." I offer him but he shakes his head "No, I... don't want... hurt.." He responds, breathing heavier and heavier.

Fuck this shit, I don't care what he tells me?! If it's about life and death I'll do anything!
"Sweet Black Angel! Transfer his pain over to me, immediately!" I command my stand while summoning it, placing my hand on giornos throat.

Here's the worst part. This hurts like shit, why did I do this again?! Because I love him! And he could've died obviously that, well, it's going to go away soon? I hope at least. Blood is starting to flow out of my mouth but as long it's not fatal I should be fine, wait, is it fatal?! I always was shit at biology, I DON'T KNOW!!

"Y/N, why did you do that?! Are you okay? You have to get to safety right now." He tells me, why does everyone think I can't fight for myself? What the hell?! I'll just ignore him at this point.

What the. Now his eye and part of his foot are gone?! What is happening and what kind of stand is THIS?! He falls to the floor and grabs the key from the turtle's back. Furniture starts to fall out and turn into hundreds of little cubes. Is this the power of the enemy stand? But where is the user?!

"So the enemy wasn't invisible. It was in front of me the whole time. The ability to break humans into little pieces. Also, recompenses them." So giorno knows the stands abilities already? He's smarter than, than, uh, than Einstein!

He is hitting and attacking the pieces on the floor, probably hoping the enemy is one of them. "Hey, giorno, I'll just heal you real quick so you can fight, I'm fine, you should be in top form though" I try to place my hands on his wounds and he gets them off immediately.

"Y/N. I said, do not heal me. The thing with the throat earlier was enough and I'm thankful for that, but you can't just take my pain onto you even though I did nothing to deserve it. I'll heal myself later with my Golden Experience."

He begins to hit a rock and I already see pieces flying toward him. "MOVE IT GIORNO" I Yell and take his position. I feel it. The missing pieces in my throat. The blood coming out. Just this pain will last longer than if I do it with my stand. This won't be the end of mine. I won't give up for shit like this.

What is that stand? It's getting on the motorcycle but what do I do now?! Giorno is laying all weak on the floor, where do I go?!

-------------------

Yall crazy asses, 200 reads, damn 😭😭🫶🏼