Polpos Fortune

CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT THE FACT THAT GIORNO LOOKS SO MAJESTIC?? LIKE SERIOUSLY WHAT?!

-----------------------------

8:00 AM, somewhere at a yacht station in Naples

"Are we going to rent one?" Fugo asked

"Yes, we are" Bucciarati replied

"Just please, for God's sake don't choose the number 4, please, if we chose that we're going to sink right now!!" Mista stated with fear in his eyes, begging bucciarati not to take the 4th yacht.

Bucciarati only replied with "Fine."

"If that's so, why isn't the yacht sinking now?" Fugo asked mista, obviously to tease him about his problem with the number 4.

"Then you go get that yacht and go somewhere over the rainbow with it!" Mista yelled at him.

In the rental house, I can see a lot of snacks and drinks, Narancia and I looked at each other and ran to the shelves of food.

"YOO Y/N CHECK THIS OUT, WANNA TRY IT?"

"Sure thing narancia! I'll buy it!"

"Don't worry about buying anything, bucciarati will do that!" He says while getting all of those snacks on the counter, smiling brighter than the sun.

Giorno smiles at me and I just give him the biggest smile ever, knowing that we'll have good snacks on board

On yacht number 2

Hmm it's getting a bit boring, I should ask if the others want anything to snack on or drink

"Yoo Giorno, abbacchio, bucciarati, fugo! Want any snacks or a drink?"

"I'm fine, thanks"

"No thank you"

"Keep it for later"

I guess no one wants one then, I'll go back.

"Y/N wait!"
A familiar voice behind me said.

"What is it?"

"I'll take one, can you choose?"

"Chose what?"

"My drink"

"Well, I'd say lemonade fits you the best! So here's a can of lemonade!"

"Thanks, Y/N, you're an angel"

I walked back a bit and stood still like a tree, did he, Giorno Giovanna, just call me an angel? No way he did, wait, why am I blushing? Nonono it's probably because it's hot haha! My thoughts.. again.

"Everybody, listen!" Bruno commanded us.
"We are on this ship to Capri to get something of a lot of worth, it's money, it's polpos fortune. You might ask me 'But baccarat how will you get it and how do you know where it is and why will you?', well, polpo died, he seemed to have committed suicide and I'm the one who hid his treasure, it's worth 10 Billion Lire!"

"TEN BILLION?!"

"THAT MUCH?!

"YOUD BECOME A CAPO BUCCIARATI!"

"But it's not that easy, there could be people from the Famiglia trying to get us, everybody would backstab someone for that much money, so be careful. They have abilities." Bruno stated with a much more serious tone in his voice

"Yo narancia where did you go?" Mista asked

Right... where did he go? I'll look for him where he last was... is that his shoe? What is his- OUCH! The hell just stabbed me, I can't move, what the, my sight, is this the end?