Shadows over shadows

A sunny afternoon after school, Y/N still had a book from one of her classmates, Giorno Giovanna. She thinks about giving it back eventually

Y/Ns POV:

"I forgotttt... shiitt... Giornos book about that biology stuff, yea, I gotta give it back, " I said while opening my window, I see Giorno right there walking down the stairs ,let's just rush to him!

"OI GIORNO, I GOT YOUR BOOOOOOOOKKKK!!!"I yelled loud as hell. He just replied with, "Give it to me later Y/N"
Seriously?! He never says something in THAT attitude, something is up with him, and what is that lighter?

Giornos POV:

As sorry as I am Y/N, but I can't let anyone distract me from this.

*SPLASH*

Where did this water... you're joking, right??
WHAT THE-

Nonono, this can't be, the lighter, the janitor

What if I ask Polpo to give me another chance? No, he wouldn't do that. Otherwise, this test would be useless.

"Hey kid, what's with yo lighter? I can hear the gas so it's not broken. Let me fix that for you."

Y/Ns POV:

Giorno is freaking out like a kid when it loses its toy! What is up with him today?

"Hey Giorno, everything alright?" I asked my classmate while watching an old janitor re-light Giornos lighter.
Giorno replied, "Yea, everything should be fine, thank you."
Dryer than people describe him, oh well, I don't know him that much either way.

Giornos POV:

If the lighter is able to get turned back on, then why is this a test from the start? There has to be a hook somewhe- What the...
What is that black creature doing with that man??? That arrow?
"HEY! DONT HARM THAT MAN"

That black figure said, "There are two paths that you can follow. The first path is for the chosen ones who will live... and the other! The path of death!" Then stabbed the janitor with that arrow. I can see the empty body of the man while the figure is holding onto his soul?

"This soul, IT DID NOT BELONG TO THE CHOSEN," the figure says while leaving the poor old man on the floor.

Y/Ns POV:

What is happening? Why does Giorno look like he's about to Crack is bones? And what is that black figurine doing to him?

"You reignited the lighter... There are two paths that you can follow. The first path is for the chosen ones who will live... and the other! The path of death!" It said to him.

"Hey, are you alright?!" I yelled in a worry, i mean, come on, he is my classmate. No answer. But suddenly, he pulled out a goldenish looking human thing? Whatever that is, and the figure started pointing an arrow at the golden thing.. the hell?

The sun is shining in my eyes, and as I look back at Giorno, the figure is gone!

"Hey, what just happened there?" I asked the blonde donut man.
"I don't know myself, go find safety though, this is very dangerous, you could end up like that janitor over there." He warned me.

I decided to take his advice and run along in the shadows of the school when suddenly the figure appeared and pointed the arrow at me...

"There are two paths that you can follow. The first path is for the chosen ones who will live... and the other! The path of death!"

Is this the end? Will I die? I am too young to die. Please don't let this happen. Anyone, please save me, giorno won't let me down, right?

Then it happened.

I got stabbed right in my forehead with the shining arrow. I feel... weak.. my eyes... I can't see.. will I end like this? I haven't made it to 18 yet.. what is going to-

-----------------------------------

Heya author here, this is my first ever book. Please write comments about it like any suggestions, whatever. Like God, I'm begging for that 😭