The Baby's gone!

YOU GUYS ARE SO CRAZY, IM GONNA ASCEND TO HEAVEN I SWEAR, ILL ACHIEVE AND ASCEND TO HEAVEN BECAUSE OF YOUR GUYS' SUPPORT
(So pucci core but srs thank you so much for 250 reads yall cray cray)

-----------

It's on me now. I have to defeat him, if I don't, what will the team think of me? What will giorno think of me? I decided that I, Y/N Joestar, will defeat that weird stand and not let it kill me.

"Where do ya think you're going huh?" I asked that little stand in the motorcycle.

"Shush it woman," it said to me. Nah uh, that's enough.

Well, if my stand can transfer another pain to me, what about I can transfer pain to it?

Fuck this.

I use a huge rock from the floor and strike myself in the stomach with it, falling onto the floor, bleeding, and being hurt, I decide to crawl into the rage and transfer the wound/pain to it.

"What the!? Melone! Melone, I'm gonna die!"
The thing on the bike says. This is fucked up! No way I am capable of doing this?! I'm so cool oh my goodness!!!

"Now you bastardo, you may pay for the stuff you've done to my- to uh Giorno! Sweet Black Angel!"

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA... ORRRRAAAAAA!!!

With that one heavy punch, the creature flies to the back, nice.

"Good grief, shit always gotta happen like this or what," I claim while letting out a sigh, God damnit, that shithead sure looked like a psycho baby.

"Hey... y/n.. m..mind..helpi-" Giorno said while laying on the floor, bleeding.

"Ah! Uh giorno, shit, how do I? Do I just?" I lay my hands on his wounds transferring his pain to me, as I fall to the floor in pain, I know it was worth healing him. I pass out.

...

As I finally regain my consciousness, I begin to slowly open my eyes. Where might I be? Oh, yeah, the turtle..

"Yooo!! Y/N! Finally! You're awake!!" I hear narancias voice

"Huh? Ah, how did I end up here? Last thing I remember is some motorcycle and giorno..?" I say while sitting up on the couch.

"Ohh don't worry Y/N!! Giorno brought you here and healed you a bit! He wanted to stay with you longer and even played with your hair, which explains the little braid (braid as in, the same as giornos but smaller, like a little on in your hair), but he had to go in the car caused, we are heading to Venezia!" Narancia explained to me.

The thought that he did... what?? Oh my goodness, I feel my face warmth when he said all of that.

"Well- uh! Well so, uh what now?" I ask stuttering.

"HAHA!!! YOU'RE SO IN LOVE WITH HIM!! YOURE BLUSHIN'" Narancia said with a big smile on his face

"What no i-" I got cut off by Bruno's words.

"People, abbacchio is going to show us something which the boss told us to do, alright? Pay attention, oh and, Y/N can you switch places with fugo then? He's kind of tired and you rested already!" He said.

"Ah! Of course!"

...

Moody jazz turns into an old man, the janitor, no, the old Pericolo..

Pericolo grabs his gun and says that he was honored to be a capo in Passione, he told us our final mission. We have to bring Trish safely to Venezia and then find the OA-DISC inside the Sculpture of the picture he shown us. He has completed all he needed to and reached everything he wanted to reach. As he pulls the trigger he falls to the ground and Moody blues go back to its stand form.

"What the.." said Trish

"It will be for your good, don't worry about him, he decided this himself, either way, he would've had problems," I told her to calm down.
"Oh and, Trish, I'll go to switch places with fugo now, I'll see you!" I say and wave to her with a smile, then I leave the turtle.

...

Once I have left the Turtle I find myself next to Giorno, on the passenger seat.

"Yooo, Y/N! What's going?" Mista asked from the back.

"Ah, not much, Venezia, sculpture/statue, yadda yadda yadda, Pericolo committed suicide, basically that" I answered

"Ah.. that's a lot." Giorno said while driving the car

Suddenly we all fly to the left side of the car, my arms against giornos.

"Uh, do you have a driver's license or something??" I ask Giorno

"Ah no, just the wheels got a bit rusty?" He excused himself

As I turn to mista I saw a bit of ice on the back of the car, and.. what the. THATS MISTAS FINGER ON THE WINDOW?!!

"Mista is that your finger..?" I ask while pointing to the window his finger is stuck at.

"What.. WHAT THE?!" He yells as he is frozen to the window.

"Is this the work of an Enemy stand user? Giorno, drive faster, let's be in Venice before this freak gets us!" I say while stressing giorno

Then, I hear a voice on top of the car "WHY DO PEOPLE CALL IT VENICE, ITS VENEZIA!"

...

-----------

ALMOST 500 READS WHATTT, also the chapters are so hard to write now because of school, and ugh I'm so sorry :(