01- Meet The Kartik's Goofball

A boy put on his biker jacket, crept over to his brother's room, and took the bike keys. He was about to leave when he saw their picture, apologized, and hurriedly left

The race ignited a lot of interest, with the presence of the Jaiswals and their rival Oberios perfectly adding fuel to the fire. The bets were quadrupling every minute.

Rey dragged Krish from the crowd "Krish, let's do one thing. Let's go back home and sleep."

"Would you ever fail to meet my expectations?" Krish said, and Rey nodded his head, a sarcastic smile on his face.

"Dracola ko kuch pata nahi chalega, yaar, all the devices through which he can trance are at home," Krish said, widening Rey's eyes.You're kidding, right?" Rey asked, and Krish shook his head. He really did leave everything that could be used to track him down.

"Idiot ...ghade .. you stupid, first you evaded security, then you purposefully left your bloody accessories at home, then you kidnapped me under my own name, and to top it all off, you're participating in this idiotic illegal racing," Rey said, as Krish snoozed.

"Abbey fattu chup hoja.." Krish said, and Rey glared at him.

Rey gives him a pity look.. the moment his brother gets wind of his beautiful stunt, he will regret this day.

"Dipstick... for once, use this rusted brain of yours. I'm saying to you again, let's go," Rey started, but Krish simply dismissed him.

"Fine, go for it, but remember, don't bring your punishment essays to me.. as I'm not helping you this time."

"Stop whimpering, Rey.. Now, wish me all the best," Krish said with a big, wide smile, and Rey patted his shoulders in a way giving him condolence. He just hoped that his brother would cut him some slack.

"Bhagwan bachay tujhe, that's all I have," Rey said, giving him a mocking salute. Krish was terrified, but he didn't show up.

Krish yelled, "Rey sun na, yaar gussa kyun ho raha hai, sun na ae ghade.. idiot," but Rey simply walked away, paying no attention to Krish.

"Wow, just wow, how can I be so talented at pissing people off... first dracola and then my dear friend-- dracola part 2? I'm the epitome of an ass," Krish thought to himself.

The crowd began yelling the names of their favourite "Krish," and the girls were going ga-ga for him. Krish blew a kiss to his fans before donning helmets, then looked at his opponent with an evil smile. He inserted the keys and was about to twist the entire handlebar of his bike when someone took the keys from his bike at the last moment.

Security escorted both boys off the circuit (race track). He was dreading every step he took towards Kartik. He knew how his brother would react. He was bracing himself for his anger, but he knew no matter how hard he tried, he wouldn't be able to face his brother's disappointment

A car came and stopped before them. It was a black Porsche. Krish looked at Rey in fear, but his look got wasted as he was busy looking at the sky. God knows what he was seeing in the sky. Will his brother really make him a dead meal? He made a shaky motion with his head at his balderdash thoughts. 

 He pulled Rey aside and pleaded with him to save him one last time, and Rey was just shooting draggers at his idiotic friend. 

Krish said panickedly, "Call buddy yr," and Rey gave him a sidelong glance before succumbing and dialling his brother's number.

The loud sound of a horn interrupted their conversation, and both boys hurriedly left for their cars, not wanting to add more fumes to the fire.Krish and Rey got into the car. He looked to see Kartik's eyes quivering with anger. He gulped and was about to hug him like always, and his anger would melt, but today was different.. Kartik stopped him by showing his palm.