Prom(Not Literally, Just Sza's song title)

DISCLAIMER THIS IS NOT ABOUT THEM GOING TO PROM ITS JUST BASED OFF OF SZA'S SONG PROM. 

DO NOT BE DISAPOINTED WHEN YOU READ THIS BCS YOU DIDNT PAY ATTENTION AND READ THE BOLD TEXT. But if you want me to make a prom imagine your free to request 

Me and Charlie were arguing a lot lately about me seeming kinda "childish" He would be mad at me for taking almost everything funny and being annoying. Did he mean this? Probably not. But im starting to think its true. Ive always been kinda insecure about how (girls/boys) older than me act so mature and how he hangs around them but its never bugged me this much. Me and Charlie are only one year apart. So that sucks for me because i know older people who are "compatible in age" Are more likely to date them. "Charlie," I say nervously to have this talk. His eyes look up to me in a kinda gleemy way. "I know that we've been arguing a lot lately... And I just wanna say im sorry." He quickly cut me off "No im sorry, for being on you this week. I know its been tough in school and times kinda flyed by and thats aggervated me a lot and I was just mad because you always seem so happy and care free and im just.... annoyed i guess that you could still feel your immature state and i really dont feel like im allowed to be childish anymore." He says explaining whats been going on with him lately. "I get it. I just know that this year is the year i turn thirteen and i just wanna make everything right before its all crushed by responsibilities left and right. I just wanna make sure im not only enough for myself, but enough for you." I tell him hoping he understands. "And you are no matter what. I love you (Y/N)" Walker says cupping my face. "I love you too schoolbell." I say teasing him. He rolls his eyes playfully and kisses me. We pull apart for air and lean each other's heads against the others. After we stay like that for a minute we cuddle for the remainder of the time were with eachother. Him holding me with his head on mine. It was almost perfect. 

A/N Hope you enjoyed cookers. PLEASE VOTE. or interact some way. Just dont be a ghost reader