Safety net

A/N 
TYSM for 29 votes! never got this much before tbh besides one or two of my books. 

WARNINGS
Depression/fluff/Death

I was looking for walker in our school with tears running down my face. I eventually found walker by his locker and i almost bumped into him completley on accident. "Hey, Hey! whats going on? Why are you crying?" Walker asks worriedly. I looked walker in the eyes trying to express or convey that I wanted to go somewhere private. He understood and kinda sheilded me from the crowd that was occuring. Not only were we well kown because of our acting job. "Whats wrong?" Walker asks patiently as we enter the empty gym and sit on the bleachers. Knowing that he was willing to be late to comfort me made my heart swell. "My- My- My-" I couldn't even finish the scentence. "My Aunt!" I almost scream and start sobbing recklessly. Walker understands immediatley because I had told him about my aunt being sick with stage for cancer and me and my aunt were super close. I lean into walkers chest and sob. He holds me and comforts me and stays there even when the bell rings. After I cleaned myself up i got up and breathed. "I had just got the call and then i- you know" I said. He nodded. "Hey well if you need me just look for me. think of me as your safety net." Not that I don't. I giggle a little and give him a kiss and go to class. 
When i get home i turn on my Alexa and start playing music. Then Safety net by Ariana Grande started playing and I realized something. Walker was my own little personal safety net.

A/N Hope you enjoyed! Love ya and dont be a ghost and interact

ᗯᗩᒪKᗴᖇ ՏᑕOᗷᗴᒪᒪ IᗰᗩᘜIᑎᗴՏ/𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें