Chapter One: A Game of Truth or Dare

Quote of the Chapter

"Let's play truth or dare, or maybe just dare because no one knows how to tell the truth anymore."

_____________________________________

Song of the Chapter

  Give me the truth
Me and my heart
We'll make it through  

Stone Cold by Demi Lovato 

______________________________________

Cast of the Chapter

____________________________________________________

EDITED

Dimitri's Point of View

"You look like you need a good dare," Mason said, patting my shoulder. My cousin Adrian Ivashkov dragged me to one of his game nights to play this stupid called 'Truth or Dare'. So far, I have not found anything fun about this game. Although, I must admit that some of the dares are quite insane. Like kissing a stranger for 10 seconds. I didn't have the guts to do something like that.

I rolled my eyes and put my hands into my pockets. "Can I leave?" I asked, looking at Adrian whose pretty much drunk. He laughed and said, "No, not until I declare my dare to you."

He was drunk. How insane can his dare be? People can be very stupid when they're drunk. I sighed and said, "Fine. Declare your dare, Adrian."

He smirked and said, "Hey Eddie, you remember that girl who bumped into you last year in the music room?"

"You mean the one that accidentally spilled my drink all over me? If that's the one, then yeah, I do," Eddie said. 

Adrian looked at me and said, "I dare you to write letters to her. What's her name?"

"I think it's Rose Hamilton?" Eddie said, clearly not sure of the girl's name.

Christian shook his head and said, "Nah, I think it's Rose Hathaway. She has Poetry with me." I raised my eyebrow at Adrian.

"I dare you to write letters to Rose Hamilton, Hathaway.....I don't know what her name is. But the guys are sure that her last name starts with an 'H'. She seems pretty nerdy enough. Write letters to her until graduation," Adrian said.