"Where were you both?" Jungkook asked immediately when he saw namjoon and Yoongi entering inside the room.

"He tried to escape from here" namjoon said straight.

Jungkook glared at yoongi and said
"Lay down"

Yoongi tried to hide behind namjoon but was grabbed by jungkook roughly who said angrily
"You always say we are strict and order you Everytime! Now tell me what should we do when you behave like this huh!?

Yoongi's bottom lip was quivering meaning he was going to cry.

"If I saw a single tear falling from your eyes then yo-" Before jungkook could complete, yoongi started crying.

Namjoon sighed while standing with his arms crossed over his chest.

"You said you w-will not get a-angry at me and will n-never scold me!" Yoongi said while crying loudly.

"Stop crying right now before I make you cry more hyung!" Jungkook said strictly.

But yoongi just keep on crying while saying
"You are bad!! I will n-never talk to you!"

And now jungkook was losing his temper which namjoon noticed and quickly turned yoongi around to face him.
"Stop crying" he said.

"Joonie he i-is again shouting a-at me" yoongi said while hugging namjoon but this time, namjoon broke the hug and said strictly
"I said stop crying! I am not gonna take your side this time because you did wrong!"

Yoongi looked at him while sobbing and shouted
"I did nothing fucking wrong! You always take his sid-"

"QUIET!! Don't you dare to say anything wrong to him Kim yoongi!" Jungkook said loud.

"You shut up jungkook!! I am not fucking talking t- WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!?" Yoongi was shouting at jungkook but then suddenly namjoon started dragging him towards the couch.

"You need to learn a lesson!" Namjoon said sitting on the couch then he pulled yoongi over his lap.

"NO!" Yoongi struggled in namjoon's hold but everything went in vain. He was forcefully laid down on namjoon's legs over his stomach in a swift move.

Then his bottoms were slide down till the end of his butt cheeks.

"We are trying to handle you calmly but you are making it hard for us!" Namjoon said in anger and gave a hard smack to yoongi's butt.

"Owww!!" Yoongi almost screamed from the pain.

"I always ignore your way of talking, your stubbornness, your bratty attitude but now you are crossing your limits hyung!!" Namjoon said giving another spank.

"Joonieeee Ahh! S-sorry!" Yoongi apologized feeling the stinging pain from namjoon's smacks.

"Jungkook, you give him the last three" namjoon said looking towards jungkook.

(They only spank yoongi five times because of his condition, not wanting him to get difficulty in breathing)

Jungkook kneel infront of namjoon and without saying anything, he slapped yoongi's already red butt cheek.

"Ahhh!!" Yoongi jerked forward from the sudden hit.

"You are going to stay here tonight, am I clear?" Jungkook said sternly.

Yoongi was whimpering in pain.
"Y-yes" he said with teary eyes.

*Spank*

"Ah! S-stop please!"

"You will not throw any tantrum now alright? Otherwise I will punish you infront of the doctor! Got it?" Jungkook said and gave him his last spank.

"Yes ahhh!" Yoongi hissed in pain. Tears were falling from his eyes.