"It's really beautiful, but which book?"
Hyunjin to roll his eyes at me. "Stop the dare Han."

"But really! I forget who's book is this?"
I ask again, who knows maybe it's Hyunjin precious thing?

"It's my book! The one I told you is really precious to me!" Hyunjin replied.

"Oh~" I awkward laugh. "Yeah I remember now, I totally forget." I replied. "You are acting weird bro."
Hyunjin roll his eyes more.

"Anyway let's practice guys!"
Bang Chan told everyone, receiving a nod except from me and Lee know.

Hyunjin put the book inside his backpack, and walk away.

I have to get the book, but how I'm supposed to do it, when they are dancing inside the same room.
I can't just touch it and disappear Infront of them.

"Then dance for now, we will get it later somehow." Lee know whisper in my ear. I totally forget he can read minds.

"Yes I did, now practice."
He whisper again, and walk towards Felix to start the practice.

~~~~~~~~

"Ah! I'm tired!" I shout as I sit on the ground, tried and in pain. We are dancing for the past 4 hours!

I repeat, for 4 hours!!

O my god! I never thought idol work this hard! I will never become an idol!

"Me too." Felix said, landing beside me.
A

s we drink our water we hear a weird sound from, Jeongin stomach.

"Maybe I'm hungry." He laughed at himself and hold his stomach. "Me too! Should we go and eat?" Seungmin suggest.

"I think it's a good idea." Bang Chan stood up to walk toward the door follow by the other except Lee know and me.

"Aren't you both coming?" Changbin eye us both. "We will join you after. My legs are numb, you know." Lee know replied.

"Okey then." They all leave, leaving me and Lee know alone in the room.

"You have to pay! Because of you I have to practice for 4 fa*king hours as well!"
Lee know shout at me.

"It's not my fault! You have the choice of disappearing and let your version do the choreography! But you choose to stay. It's your fault."

I attack back at him only to be hit on the head by him. "You ungreatful brat! I stay here to help you but you! Nevermind I'm leaving!"

"Wait I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"
I apologize as I hold his hand quickly.
He sigh and shook his head.

"Okey, but I really have to disappear now, you find the thing already and just have to touch it." It was what he said, before he disappeared.

He is really cool, no?

Anyway I get up from the floor and walk towards the backpack to open it.

Bye bye, friends of this world. I have to go now. I pick the book up and tada! Everything disappeared.

~Yn pov~