Chapter 8: Change your name to Ron

"I want you to know, EVERYTHING I said, was true." Michael said "I need proof." Bailey said "You'll get proof." Michael said as Luke, Eilidh, Ashton, Marlena and Jen walked towards them. "What ya talking about?" Luke asked "Nothing." Michael answered. "Have any of you seen Calum today?" Marlena asked "No, he wasn't in any of the classes." Michael answered.

"Weird." Luke said "I'D LIKE TO HAVE EVERYONES ATTENTION, PLEASE!" They all heared and turned their attention to Calum on the roof, which was a stage, btw, with a guitar. "What are you doing there?" Ashton asked "Telling the truth." Calum answered.

"I know a girl who wants to be my friend.

She's 10 but I don't wanna be her friend cause I want something more in the end. In the end.

I know a girl who wants to be my friend.

She's 10 but I don't wanna be her friend cause I want something more in the end. In the end.

I wanna tell her

You're my American Pie and I really, really want a piece.

Cause you, keep my adrenaline high, and I'm never getting over this,

And now I'm singin'

You're in somebody else's bed,

You say you want me there instead,You keep on messin' with my head,When we get close to the end zone.

You put me back in the friend zone,Hey, yeah, you put me back in the friend zone,Hey, yeah, you put me back in the friend zone.

You got me sprung like a spring girl,

You got me photo for the ring girl,

Give me a shot and a mean girl,

But you ain't givin' me a thing girl.

I wanna tell her.

You're my American pie and I really, really wanna piece,

Cause you, keep my adrenaline high, and I'm never getting over this,

And now I'm singin'

You're in somebody else's bed,

You say you want me there instead,

You keep on messin' with my head,When we get close to the end zone,You put me back in the friend zone,

Hey, yeah, you put me back in the friend zone,Hey, yeah, you put me back in the friend zone.

You're in somebody else's bed,

I'll climb through the window and break his head,

But you're all I've ever wanted.

What kind of boyfriend's name is Ched,

Seriously!

F**k that dude or whatever his f***king name is!

You're in somebody else's bed,

You say you want me there instead,You keep on messin' with my head,When we get close to the end zone.

You put me back in the friend zone!

Your in somebody else's bed,

You say you want me there instead,You keep on messin' with my head,

When we get close to the end zone.

Hey, yeah, you put me back in the friend zone, Hey, yeah, you put me back in the friend zone

Hey, yeah

You put me back in the friend zone" Calum ended the song and walked down to where Marlena, Eil, Jen, Bailey, Michael, Ash and Luke were. "Calum, I don't know how to say this, I like you, as a friend. plus, I'm straight." Luke said as Calum chuckled. "That wasn't for you. It was for a she." Calum said. "So? Back in the friend zone? Or?" Calum asked as Marlena kissed his cheek.

"Friend zone, got it." Calum said "The opposite actually." She said as he smiled.

*

"Ok, Calum got out of the friend zone, so can I." Luke told himself for the millionth time. "What?" Eilidh asked "Nothing, I just. Um,...I'm trying to get out of the friend zone." Luke said "Oh." Eilidh said sadly "Who's the girl?" She asked "You." Luke said as her eyes widned. And all of a sudden, she kissed him.

"tHIS IS NOT FAIR!" Michael said watching "I know!" Ashton said as Luke and Eilidh laughed at the two single pringles.