Chapter 5: Sleepover

"What are you talking about? We were rehearsing for the play on Sunday." Bailey said "Oh, so you two weren't kissing." Michael said unsure. "No." Bailey said "Oh. Can you excuse me?" Michael asked as Bailey nodded.

*

"What happened to Mindy?" Calum asked. "I broke up with her." Michael answered "Why?" Marlena asked "She wasn't my type." Michael answered "Yeah, sure." Calum said sarcastically. "Calum." Michael warned.

"I am here, the party can begin." Ashton said "TRUTH OR DARE!" Bailey yelled. "Ok, I go first. Marlena, truth or dare?" Michael asked "Dare." Marlena answered "Ice cubes in ya panties." Michael smirked "Again?!" Marlena asked as Michael nodded and pointed to the fridge.

After Marlena got the ice cubes into her underwear, the truth or dare went on for about 5 hours, after that half of them were drunk and didn't know what they were doing. "Bailey, I have something to tell you. I like you." Michael said "No, you don't. You're drunk." Bailey said laughing. "I mean it." Michael said taiking Bailey's hand as she looks up to his eyes.

She moves forwards, while Michael looks down and waits. Michael wraps his left hand around her waist, while looking into her eyes. "I mean it." He repeated, before connecting their lips together.

*

"Luke, stop running around like a toddler. Watch your head!" Eilidh said before Luke hit his head. "I told ya." Eilidh said "I want to watch TV!" Luke yelled taking the remote and turning on the TV.

"YAY! MY FAVOURITE SHOW!" Luke yelled as Eilidh looked at the TV to see a black screen. "You sure?" She asked as Luke nodded. "Oh boy." She said taking the remote and putting it down. "It's time for Lukey to go to bed." Eilidh said "NO!" Luke said "But you have to." She said "I'm not sleepy!" Luke yelled.

"What will make you go to sleep?" Eilidh asked "Kissy kissy!!!" Luke yelled as Eilidh sat down next to Luke, turned her head to him, grabbed his face and kissed him. After letting go of his face, Luke's eyes widened.

*