Chapter 2: The Grand Escape

- - - Gajeel's POV - - -

We ran as quiet as we could, who knew what would happen if we got caught.

"Do you think they saw us?" I asked as we were getting closer to Juvia's house, where we were staying for the night.

I often stayed at her house, I even had my own room, kind of. While Juvia obviously slept in her own room, I had a room in their basement. Our parents knew each other, so it wasn't really that weird either.

"No, Juvia thinks we're safe, but should we really skip detention like this?" Juvia answered with an frightened expression.

"If everything would've turned out fine, I'd say no... But now it didn't, so of course it's fine!" I answered her as the big house she lived in came into sight.

"Right" Juvia replied and I could literally feel the sarcasm.

- - - Juvia's POV - - -

I sighed as we entered the gigantic house I somehow lived in. Think manor, and you had my house. In some ways, it was really annoying to have such a big house, we had over twenty rooms and Gajeel had a tendency of always getting lost. I don't know how he managed to do it every time, but he did.

"Juvia, darling, why are you home late again?" my mother asked from the kitchen. "Oh, and did you bring Gajeel? I swear I heard someone in the guest room" she continued.

I took of my shoes and walked into the kitchen with a smile, "Gajeel and Juvia had detention, and yes, Gajeel will stay for the night" I said.

My mother was a tall woman, even taller than my father, and she had long blue hair, just like me. My father often said that I was a copy of my mother, but I really doubt that. While my mother had beautiful chestnut coloured eyes, I had my father's dark blue eyes and my mother had this really pretty smile, but my smile wasn't even close to being as nice.

"Okay, well off you go" mother sighed, "I'm sure Gajeel can't handle making the bed on his own, you know how it went last time"

I scowled at the memory, he really messed up the room that time. The only time he had ever tried to make the bed in that room, and it went really bad, luckily I stopped him before he broke something.

When I got to the guest room where Gajeel usually slept, he was laying on the bed with a bored expression on his face. I didn't know how to react, but it was kind of annoying to see that he hadn't even tried to do anything. Not that it was bad, it was just the fact that he didn't even try that made me mad.

"What's for dinner?" Gajeel asked without looking at me when I went over to the cabinet where the sheets usually were.

I tossed him the black sheets and answered "Red curry chicken, and no iron"

And the second chapter is out! Comment and whatever if you want, I won't stop writing this unwanted story! -.-