"Come on, Aaron! There's no time to waste talking to the reader(s). We need to revise this plan and we need to do it now. Oh and by the way, you're more stupid then me!" Jenna then exclaimed, making me growl in annoyance, "now, what dose Carter like?"

"Uhhhhhhhhh..." was all I said, realizing that I didn't really know what he likes and dosent like.

"Oh my god...you had a crush on this guy for this long. And not to mention he's been working here for almost a year. And you're telling me you don't know what he likes and doesn't like!" She then exclaimed.

"I didn't think that through...I'll go ask him right now!" I then say, only for her to slap the top of my head.

Jeez, for her 5'7 height, I didn't expect her to even reach my head. Mind you, I'm 6'2.

"Are you a fucking idiot! He's probably gonna know that something is up! You can't just go up to him and ask what he likes! Especially around this time of year!" She then exclaimed, "we need to be more careful and discreet."

I sighed, she was right. God damn it, love is so complicated. It can make you do stuff without realizing.

God, this is gonna be more harder then I thought.

Two Hours Later

"God damn it, are you sure this is going to work?" I then exclaimed to Jenna.

"Yes, as long as you listen to me on your ear bud. Then you don't have to worry about a thing. Now go and get over there!" She then says, pushing me out of my office.

I groaned, before I then began to walk to the elevator to go down to Carter's floor.

*Carter*

Gosh...Valentine's Day is just 3 days away. And here I am, all alone...again this year.

And it looks like it's gonna be like that for me for the rest of my life.

"Carter?" A voice then says, before knocking came from behind me, "you available at the moment?"

"Yes, Mr Truesdale?" I then say, in a funny way.

"Hey~what did I tell you about calling me that?" He then asked, in a joking manner.

"Yeah I know, I was just kidding. Anyways...no, I'm not that busy right now. What's up?" I then asked.

"Uhhhhh..." he then pauses, before he then continues "are you free on the thirteenth?"

"Um, not sure...that's a pretty long ways ahead still. Anything can come up," I then say, before looking back at my computer.

"Ah...Uh...I can make sure you don't have anything that suddenly comes up. Yeah! I'll make sure! And besides, it's the weekend! You're probably not gonna be working. Unless of course...it's personal reasons that I can't stop. But uh...could you help me with something on the 13th? I...have a valentine this year. And I was hoping that you could help me. Since...you're the best at planning things."

At that very moment, my heart fucking shattered.

Call me fucking dramatic all you want. But this...fucking made my heart drop.