꧁༒•𝔻𝕖𝕧𝕚𝕝'𝕤 𝕄𝕒𝕤𝕜•༒꧂

Start from the beginning

He climbed higher and jumped and grabbed hold of the funnel. His eyes widened in horror as he couldn't climb on top with the shoes not digging into the metal. He grunts in frustration as his hands slipped and fell, crashing onto a pile of wood. Some of the splinters dug into his skin too as he groaned. 

"Tarzan!" he heard Kaia scream but he was unable to move much farther as two men grabbed his arms and pushed him against the wall, aching his bruises more. 

He squirmed in their hold until they heard a familiar gunshot in the air.

"What's going on here?!" Clayton demanded, gripping his rifle. 

"Clayton!" Tarzan's eyes widened in relief. "Clayton, help!"

Clayton frowned, looking at him. He frowned further, "Have we met?" Tarzan's eyes widened in disbelief as Clayton later smirked and lifted his chin with his rifle. It was still warm. "Ah, yes...the ape-man."

"Clayton," Tarzan growled, seethingly glaring at him. "You, you...–"

Clayton saw the threat coming close and slammed his rifle at Tarzan's abdomen. Tarzan grunts in pain and falls to the ground. Tarzan heard more grunting ahead of him, looking up slightly to see Kaia in five men's hold, each one grabbing a limb as well as a large knife under her neck and on her back to restrict her movements. 

However, Kaia's eyes slit dangerously as she glared at Clayton. 

"So sorry about the rude welcome, children," Clayton spoke. "But I couldn't have you making a scene when we put your furry friends in their cages," he smirked devilishly. 

"Why?!" Kaia growled. 

"Why?" Clayton turned to her, gripping her chin. "For three hundred pounds of sterling a head. Actually, I have you to thank, my girl."

Kaia frowned, "What are you talking about?"

"Couldn't have done it without you. Your interest in our junk caused Tarzan to keep Jane for a while. Enough to find the nests."

Kaia's eyes widened and briefly glanced at Tarzan. "Tell me that's not true..."

Tarzan only glared at Clayton, taking advantage of them to get what he wants. Clayton huffed, "Lock them up with the others."

"Come on, chief. Let us play with this one for a while," One complained, holding Kaia's wrists. 

"Yeah! She killed Kenny and Roe! And she gouged my eye!" a man seethed at the girl who snarled at him. 

"Lock them up," Clayton ordered causing everyone to grab the wild couple. Tarzan gritted his teeth as he tried to pull away but his guilt was overwhelming him. He caused this. His family are in danger because of him. 

"AAAH!"

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

Tantor stopped, looking around as a scream echoed in the jungle. "Uh, that sounded like Tarzan," he spoke. 

Terk scowled, betrayed that Tarzan didn't bother saying goodbye to them. It hurts. All the seasons being best friends yet he didn't care enough to say goodbye before leaving forever. 

"He sounded like, like he was in trouble," Tantor frowned. 

"Yeah, well, why doesn't he get his new friends to help him? I don't care," she grumbled. 

Tantor snapped. "That's it!" he grabbed her and pulled her to face him. "I've had it with your emotional constipation! Tarzan needs us and we're going to help him! You got that?!"