꧁༒•𝕊𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕕𝕖•༒꧂

The next day finally arrived and both creatures couldn't get a wink of sleep from what happened on the previous day

The next day finally arrived and both creatures couldn't get a wink of sleep from what happened on the previous day. Tarzan, on one hand, couldn't wait and ventured out before his troop awaken. He tried to do it stealthily but he was too excited to care. He swung and climbed on the trees where he last saw Kaia.

Landing on the tree where they spoke, he sniffed around but couldn't find her anywhere and frowned. He huffed and turned to look at the rising sun. It should be breakfast by now and waited on a tree.

Tarzan paced around the tree to wait but grew impatient and knew he had to find her so he jumped out and headed where he last saw she went to. He enjoyed the adrenaline as he slid down the tree branches. All the season's hard work for him to prove to Kerchak that he is an ape.

Kerchak didn't seem to think that at all and knew he had to prove him wrong. Yet, he wanted to know why Kaia looked like him. She said she was a panther but she doesn't look like it at all. She doesn't have a long tail, her skin didn't have fur or spots. Her body wasn't long either, it was shorter than his and slightly muscular.

Tarzan recalled the scars on her arms and legs and looked down at himself. He had been careful to care for his weak body growing up and was amazed, wanting to know what she did to have them. It made her look stronger and more intimidating and wish to know more.

Tarzan stopped and looked down at the ground. His eyes widened and crouched to see Kaia already awake and holding her strange weapon. He followed her moves and observed how her muscles contracted as she pulled back the sharp branch.

He grabbed a vine and quietly dropped down behind her. Tarzan frowned as she hid behind the bushes and kneeled on her knees, separating them to be more balanced. He took notice of the loud rattle and tensed to find the snake only to find the rattle tied around one of her strands.

Tarzan's eyes widened in awe as she sighed quietly, causing the rattle to shake and distract him for a moment but grew curious to know what she was doing with that. He glanced at her weapon and what she was aiming for and gasped to see her aiming for a boar a little far from here.

"No!" he pushed her forward causing the arrow to fly and miss the boar. The boar squealed in fear and ran off. He saw Kaia huff in anger and drop everything and ran after it, pulling her feather.

"Wait!" Tarzan calls out and chases after her. His eyes widened as she ran far ahead and tackled the boar. The shrieking squeals were heard as Kaia plunged her feather onto the boar's chest. But she was unable to do so as Tarzan tackled her and kicked the boar away from her.

They both panted as the boar ran off.  Kaia's eye twitched in annoyance as the boar didn't go too far until a wolf caught it and killed it behind the bushes.

Tarzan grimaced at it and looked down at Kaia and blinked as she was heavily glaring at him. He grunts as she elbowed his chest and shoved him off of her. Landing on the ground, he was met with Kaia climbing over him and pointing her sharp feather at his neck. He stiffened but watched her every move.