Awards

" I'm so tired" Timothèe side resting his head on my shoulder. This was an important award show and it was important we were here. Me and him were co stars in a new romantic comedy that everybody was raving about. So far we had won nothing.

" I know. Why did they make this stupid thing start at 11 pm. Ridiculous." I sighed. Me and Timmy had got on really close since we started filming. Fans had definitely noticed it as well which was why the minute a camera appeared at our table his head shot up off of my shoulder.

" Want to go on a walk?" He whispered in my ear holding out a hand for me to take.

" Are you serious? We can't just leave! What if they call us?" I asked frantically. I was never one to break the rules.

" Ella it's fine. If they call our names we come back and make up and excuse." He said leaving his hand out.

" but that's going to cause so many rumours." I pondered.

" so what?" He smiled. He had given me reason enough. I grabbed his hand and we both headed for the exit.

" what do you want to do?" I whispered. We were in a random dressing room that didn't belong to either of us.

" make out" he said dead pan.

" pff are you joking?" I laughed. He wasn't.

" Timmy come on. Your just feeding the rumours at this point." I said. He took a step closer to me.

" maybe I don't care if the fans are right. Maybe I want them to be" he smirked.

" okay fine but we have to go back soon" I said giving into his beautiful green eyes.

Before I knew it his lips were smashed into mine. He kissed me like it was all he had wanted to do his whole life. The kiss turned heated and we were both out of breath.

" lift your hips " he whispered against my lips and I did as I was told. He grabbed my waist and put me on the counter never breaking the kiss.

My hands found his hair and let my fingers run through it. He groaned into my lips and let his travel down my neck leaving hickeys as he went.

" Timmy we should stop" I breathed but my hands were still in his hair.

" do you want to stop?" He asked looking at me now.

" no" I said honestly. With that he went back to kissing me. He was smiling against my mouth and laughing a little. This made me smile as well.

Knock knock.

" Timothèe are you in there? Your movie has won an award that you will be accepting in 15 minutes after commercial break. Let production know if you see your co star Ms. Taylor."

The assistant walked away and we both started laughing.

" okay I guess we have 15 minutes to look presentable again" I said looking in the mirror at our messed up clothing and hair.

Fixed my own hair before turning to Timmy. I began redoing his tie as he fixed his hair. I looked up when I felt him staring at me.

" don't look at me like that" I said breaking the eye contact of him looking down at me.

" like what?" He asked.

" don't play dumb" I said fixing his tie and giving my own hair one past douse of hairspray.

" alright let's get out there"

******

" Thankyou so much. I don't even know where to begin. Thankyou to my parents, our producer, directors, hair stylists, makeup team, camera crew, agents, friends, family and this beautiful lady standing beside me for making this possible." Timothèe began.

" Really this girl made set so much fun and I hope we get to do more movies together in the future" he continued. I tried to hide my blush. I just wanted to get off of the stage and rip his clothes off.

We accepted the award and smiled for a few pictures before returning to our seats where Timmy whispered in my ear " I don't think we should be just friends" he wasn't looking for a response he was just making a comment and I loved it because I agree with him.