yelling

(I have no ideas for titles I'm sorry)
Bionic's pov
The two of them were talking to each other through the call, I couldn't really hear them, are they hiding something, I leave the call and go onto the server, it was normal, well as normal as it can get, I was playing until I got a text from doni, to join the call, I had a gut feeling it was gonna be bad and I was right, as soon as I joined the call everyone was just yelling at each other pointing blames, it was chaotic, I left the groups from the people yelling, it made my ears hurt, I took off my headphones and look at the roof of my house, I just stare blankly at the roof until I hear my phone notification go off, I snap back into reality and pick up my phone and open it. It was doni asking if I was ok, he's being a little to nice but I ignore it, I just say to him that it was just really load and I didn't wanna get into an argument, I also asked why everyone was yelling at each other, I didn't expect this response, he said that everyone is scared and thinks it was someone in the server that did it but no one in the server would do that, he had a point but what if someone did and the server was a distraction, I'm watching to much YouTube, why would anyone do that. Join back to the call and everyone was silent, that was fast, I'm assuming Quiff calmed them down, or yelled at them, Quiff can be quite scary when he's mad, "why were you guys blaming each other" Quiff says to them angry, I just listened to the angry Quiff, I knew it, after Quiff had his little rant, Doni says to them, "we should be working together, us being apart is not gonna help us" he said that so bravely, like a reasonable person, which he is the opposite of, I heard Liger scoff under his breath but I heard it, and Quiff because he said "have something you wanna share Liger?" He said that in the most smug way, "no.." Liger says back to quiff, I heard a bump from Quiff and I'm guessing that Doni bumped Quiff's shoulder, this is getting us no where, suddenly, I just black out and my head falls on my key bored landing with a crash.

Doni's Pov
I heard a crash from Bionics mic and I look at the computer with pure shock and worry for my friend, quiff on the other hand was confused, everyone asked if he was ok but he didn't answer, every moment he didn't answer all of us got more worried, suddenly we hear a huh, what happened, it was definitely Bionics voice, I'm pretty sure all of us were gals to hear it, "what happened there bro?" Quiff asks him with a confused tone, "I don't know I just blacked out for no reason"
He said that like it was normal, this is so confusing...

A medium long chapter for today my friends, hope you enjoyed this piece of crap, have a good day/night, I'm gonna head to sleep now, goodnight

550 words