burning

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating my stories I was really busy, I had a award ceremony to run and graduation to attend to and I didn't have time to do that, and I also need to spend some time with my friends and family, because my 2 friends won't be in Australia in 4 days, 1 of them is going to New Zealand and the other is going to his family in America, again I'm very sorry (quite short)
Lynix POV
I was just walking around the server looking for people and I see bionic, "hey Bionic" I said to bionic because we had proximity chat, but there was no answer, he must be afk or something, I have a look at the tab list and was surprised to see everyone on and doni wasn't even in vanish, ok this is weird. I continue to walk around the world looking for a explanation or something, was this another one of Doni's pranks, I swear there getting out of hand if this is him, I mean who else would it be. I see quiffs house and decide to see if he's in there, he wasn't but I did see his dog, I never liked that dog, although I could play a prank on him, maybe I should get him a cat, nah. I kill his dog and left shutting the door behind me, I run to my house and open my chest, I couldn't find what I was looking for so I started heading to Bionics house because I knew he had some and he wouldn't mind sharing, but then a message comes up on the screen.
Bioniclmao has joined the game
That not right, I saw him before and he didn't leave so how.
Bioniclmao: YO
Lynixity: yo
I walk up to bionics house and go through one of his farm chests to get food, I got food and waited for Bionic to come, he's so slow. "Lynix, why are you near my house" Bionic asks me because he's close enough so he can use proximity chat, "we need to talk, about this server" I say to him in a serious voice, "I think that anything that joins the server cannot leave and that anything that happens in here, happens in real life" I say to bionic keeping my stern tone though the whole thing.
Bionic POV
He's just trying to stare me, "I don't believe you" I say to lynix sounding angry that he was wasting my time, "no really, try it" lynix insists, I just shove him, but when shove him he falls into a lava bit and burns to death, I laugh and wait for him to come back but all I saw was nothing, I started to get worried...
Lynix POV
I get shoved and accidentally fall into lava, the screen shows the you died screen, I feel my skin burning, it was so hot, it felt like I was burning alive and I was but literally because of bionic, that lit- I couldn't finish my thoughts anymore I had a very bad headache, I'm surprise I'm not dead yet, I stumble to the ground, then everything went completely black, nothing to be seen or heard,

if I could bionic I would, he should have believed me....

Hello my mates, hope you guys are doing good and have a good day or night bye (571 words)