Pier Pressure

A/N: So Alexis is staying with a human family now who do know her secret. She is staying with a woman Kristy Valencia a widowed blonde hair and blue eyed american woman and her son Jake Valencia who is a 10 year old brown hair and blue eyed boy. She had met them by saving their lives once but once she ran into them in Bellwood after she came there with Ben and his friends. The two agreed to keep Alexis and Venita's secrets from Ben's group and let them stay there for a place to live.

One morning as Alexis is dancing in her backyard she soon stops upon hearing some cheers before seeing Ben and Gwen coming in through the gate.

"Morning guys. I wish I knew you were coming. I would of made you guys some breakfast." Alexis says as she pauses her music.

"Gwen just thought we should see how you were doing." Ben says as Alexis looks at him curiously.

"Gwen thought that? Nice try Ben. You've been pretty concerned about me since I got here. But I like the company so I don't mind. Although if you wanted to hang out or something you're always welcome to ask me. I don't bite." Alexis says happily.

"Really? You'd wanna hang out?" Ben asks curiously as he smiles.

"Of course. We're friends aren't we?" Alexis asks as Ben smiles nervously.

"Um Alexis would it be okay if we asked for some water?" Gwen asks.

"Yea sure. I'll go get some." Alexis says as she leaves before coming back seeing Gwen pushing Ben over to her.

"Um is everything okay?" Alexis asks as she hands the two water bottles.

"Oh yea sure everything is great." Ben says nervously.

"Ben." Gwen says as Ben looks at her before back at Alexis.

"I was wondering if maybe you wanted to hang out?" Ben says nervously as Alexis smiles.

"Sure. I'd like that. When did you have in mind?" Alexis says as Ben backs away from her going over to Gwen before coming back.

"We could go to the pier tonight." Ben says sheepishly.

"Sounds perfect." Alexis says happily.

"Alexis! You said you'd help me with this video game part!" Jake shouts inside the house as Venita is barking inside.

"Be in there in a second Jake! Well I got to go Ben. It was nice to see you guys." Alexis says as she looks at Ben.

"Great. Ah I will see you later." Ben says as Gwen comes over.

"He'll come by around seven." Gwen says as she and Ben leave.

*Timeskip*

"I'll get it Mrs. Valencia." Alexis says hearing a knocking at the door.

"Alexis I've told you that you don't have to be so formal. Call me Kristy. Also have fun and if that boy hurts you-" Kristy then gets cut off by Alexis.

"He won't besides we're just friends." Alexis says as she opens the door seeing Ben.

"Hey Alexis. You look.. pretty." Ben says seeing Alexis in a dress as she smiles.

"Oh thank you. You look pretty good yourself. I hope I'm not too over dressed." Alexis says as she looks down shyly.

"No I think you look great. It's different seeing you in a dress compared to your usual attire. But it's a good different." Ben says as he rubs the back of his neck.

"So should we get going?" Alexis asks.

"Yea uh let's." Ben says.

"Jake be good for your mother! I'll be back later!" Alexis shouts.