Early Morning~ (pt. 2)

This is part 2 to my first drabble released. It was requested, so I shall do it!
_________________________________________

Cw: Very slight smut, dirty talk, fluff.
_________________________________________

Moon was snuggling his bright lover, they become official not to long before their, fun time.

The alarm clock went of, it was only Sunday. The daycare wasn't open on weekends.

Suns fans clicked on, a slow and calm whirring sound.

"Risee n' shine sunstar," Sun cooed to his lunar partner, whos fans clicked on as his eyes slowly widened to a tired expression.

Moon hadn't been on charge for nearly 2 days, they could go 48 hours without charge. And he was at 7%.

That was mainly due to their fun last night.

The Moons face became red once again, realizing once again how deep Sun still was, and it wasn't as deep, felt slightly slid out.

"I detected movement alot last night, but I didn't want to disturb you. I- i wasn't sure what to do so I tried to slide out, but you seemed uncomfortable." Sun rambled, rubbing the bottom of Moons faceplate in the process.

"It's fine Sunnny.. but I feel like I'm about to fall asleep again." Moon whined to Sun.

Sun slightly giggled, "Gee, I wonder why..?" Sun mumbled sarcastically.

"Aughh," Moon groaned, slowly melting into Suns touch, not yet wanting to.

Sun didn't want Moon to go back to resting mode, so he wiggled his hips, pushing himself around in Moon.

Moons hips jerked "Ohh~" Moon moaned out, loving the feeling of his lovers member inside him.

"N- no teasing!" Moon groaned, snuggling Suns chest rougher.

"Of course," Sun stop the movement of his hips, he concentrated himself on his lover, his beautiful red eyes, his small, thin, waist, his soft long hat.

Every detail, the blue and yellow stained nest his crotch, the faint hand prints and harsh bite marks on his shoulder. Everything.

"You're so pretty," Sun mumbled,

Moons face became a tint of red, his hips slightly rocking, his pretty blue pussy throbbing.

Sun giggled at Moons reaction, "Want to, do something "special"?" Sun questioned.

Moon only nodded.

                 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moon was sitting in his partners lap in the theater, he was very comfortable in his new sweater, that they stole and had to stretch alot to their size. He also had some comfortable shorts on, same as Suns just in a different color.

Sun was only wearing oversized shorts, no top or anything.

Moon was facing his lover, cuddling Suns shoulder with his legs in a "w" position.

Sun was man-spreading, being comfortable of course. He was rubbing his lovers back and rubbing Moons thigh with his other hand.

They were in the VIP room for the theater room, a couch and their own personal 72 inch TV.

Moon whined, being his needy self.

"Whats wrong? Do you still hurt?" Suns mind instantly went to Moon. Moon lifted his head from Suns shoulder and looked sleepily at him.

"What percent are you at?" Sun softly cooed.

"3," Moon groaned. Suns rays quickly tucks themself in, leaving about 2 inches out.

Sun stood, he laid his partner on the couch, Moon wouldn't let go of Sun though.

"I'll going to and get you a charger, is that okay?" Sun cooed the the Moon, gently tugging on Moons arms to make him releass.

"Mhm.." Moon hummed, releasing the Sun robot.

"I'll be back in a little bit," Sun stated, soon leaving the theater.

                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sun came back after about 8 minutes, the movie was paused and Moon was looking for the remote.

Moon saw Sun once he came slightly closer, "Sunnyy," Moon came up to his lover, hugged him and dragged him back to the couch after Sun had actually found a chargeable battery, and placed it inside Moons chest cavity.

Sun began watching TV again, they were in the same position as earlier.

Sun randomly grabbed Moons waist with both hands and pinned him to the couch.

"Ah!" Moon gasped out, surprised by Suns sudden movement.

Sun began kissing, nibbling, and harshly biting Moons exposed shoulders and neck.

"Su- sunnyy! Tickles! Ah!" Moon was giggling and whimpering between his words.

Moon was squirming alot, enjoying this affection. Sun began holding Moons hands, making it easier for Sun to do his thing.

Sun stopped suddenly, letting Moon cool down.

"You're my special starshine Moony," Sun kissed his lunar partner,

"Now, after the movie, want a round 2?" Sun stated sarcastically.
_________________________________________

This is the last part of this drabble, also thank you to whoever requested the wholesomeness! it was so cute and fun to write. Give me requests for characters and story tone if u wissh!