Misty x Miltank (again)

Start from the beginning

"Did you make this with Miltank's milk?" Blossom asked, taking another sip.

Misty shook her head. "No, I used some special ingredients I found in the forest. They really bring out the sweetness and richness of the milk."

As they chatted and tasted the milk, they all began to feel more comfortable and relaxed. "It's like a warm hug in a cup," Buttercup said, snuggling up to Bubbles.

Bubbles giggled and snuggled back. "Yeah, and it's making me all fuzzy and happy inside!"

Blossom smiled at their cute antics. "I'm glad we can all enjoy this together. It's nice to have a special treat like this every now and then."

The girls continued to sip and chat, enjoying the delicious milk and each other's company. As they finished their cups, they all let out satisfied sighs.

"That was so good," Buttercup said, leaning back in her chair.

Bubbles nodded in agreement. "I can't wait to have more!"

Misty smiled at their enthusiasm. "Well, there's plenty more where that came from. We can make it again anytime we want."

The girls cheered at the thought of more of Misty's delicious milk. They all hugged each other tightly, grateful for their friendship and the special moments they shared together.

As Misty explained that the milk they were admiring was from the forest that she's been feeding with her own milk, Bubbles and Buttercup's eyes went wide. "Wait, what do you mean by 'your own milk'?" Buttercup asked, blushing slightly.

Misty blushed too, feeling a bit embarrassed. "I've been lactating for a little while now," she admitted.

The girls exchanged surprised glances, but then Buttercup spoke up, her tone firm and determined. "Well, we demand milk from the source if it's okay with your permission!"

Misty giggled at Buttercup's boldness. "As long as you asked for my permission first, it's okay with me," she said with a smile.

The girls took turns trying Misty's milk straight from the source, each describing the taste in detail. "It's so creamy and sweet!" Bubbles exclaimed, her eyes closed in bliss.

Buttercup nodded in agreement. "Yeah, it's even better than Miltank's milk!"

Misty blushed again at the compliments, but she couldn't help feeling a sense of pride. She was glad that her milk could bring them so much joy.

As they all finished their turns, they cuddled up together, feeling warm and happy. "I can't believe we're all enjoying milk together like this," Blossom said, her voice filled with wonder.

"It's a moment we'll never forget," Buttercup agreed, grinning from ear to ear.

And with that, they all settled in for the night, feeling grateful for the bonds of friendship they shared and the joy that Misty's milk had brought them.

As the girls enjoyed Misty's milk, she blushed and fidgeted a bit. "I'm glad you all like it," she said, "but to be honest, it's not as popular as Miltank's milk in the Johto region. Everyone there raves about it."

Bubbles and Buttercup exchanged a look. "Well, we can't let that happen," Buttercup said, determination in her voice.

Misty looked at them in surprise. "What do you mean?"

"We mean we're going to help you make your milk just as popular as Miltank's!" Bubbles declared, pumping her fist in the air.

Misty's eyes widened in astonishment. "Really? You'd do that for me?"