꧁༒•𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕓𝕚𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕟 ℝ𝕦𝕝𝕖•༒꧂

Start from the beginning

Kaia and Tarzan landed at Jane's camp. Kaia's eyes widened as she never saw so many trinkets in her life. And shiny! She saw as Tarzan's family was brutally destroying everything and playing around. 

"Gorillas!" Jane gasped, watching everything in awe.

Tarzan was the first to move and he crouched and ran toward the first ape he saw. "Terk!" he grins. 

Terk stops what she's doing and runs after him and tackles him as they playfully wrestled on the ground. Jane's eyes softened, "He's one of them." She glanced at Kaia whose eyes were narrowed at them but stayed by her side. 

Jane's eyes caught the girl's form and spotted leopard prints on her side, making her eyes widen. She shook her head, not possible.

Jane saw as the gorillas stopped to stare at them but more directly at Kaia who tensed at their stares. 

"It's the feline," Mungo whispered, nodding to Kaia. The others hoot, walking closer to them. Tarzan urged Terk to go to them. Terk looked at the girls, seeing how different yet how alike they are. 

Jane saw as Kaia's eyes slit and grabbed her feather in alarm. "What is going on?" She received her answer as a large gorilla stood behind them. Her eyes widened and gasped, "Oh, my–"

Kerchak roared, punching his chest, causing Jane to drop to the ground and shield her head. His eyes glared directly at Kaia who growled at him back. 

Jane watched their interaction in fear as the large gorilla roared and slammed his fists on the ground in front of Kaia but she didn't move. In fact, she snarled at him just as louder. 

Kerchak glared at her heavily before sniffing her. His eyes widened in realization and roared to the family. Jane looked at them confused as the gorillas slowly started following him. 

Kaia watched their every move as they walked away. Her eyes met with Tarzan but looked away as he left too with his mother. Kaia stiffened as she heard bushes rustling not far and jumped on a tree, swinging away. 

Jane gasped as everyone left, leaving her on her own. Her mind was in a daze. She saw everything in front of her. It all happened. She snapped out of it as her father tackled her in a hug. 

"Jane!" Archimedes sighed in relief. "Oh, Jane! Oh, thank goodness."

Clayton ran into the clearing and frowned at the mess of their camp. "Good heavens, what happened?"

"Are you all right?" Archimedes slapped her face gently. "We've been everywhere looking for you. I–"

"Oh my goodness!" Jane gasped, turning to her father. "Daddy! I was out walking. I was–"

Archimedes and Clayton nodded, listening to her shock but grew confused as she was now speaking gibberish. 

"Little baby monkey. I drew a picture."

"Yes, go on."

"Suddenly the monkey starts crying!" Jane's eyes widened.

"Oh, poor thing," Archimedes tried to catch up. 

"I turned around and there's a whole fleet of them!"

"Of what?"

But Jane didn't let him ask what he meant as she continued, walking behind Clayton who walked towards them. "There's an army of monkeys. A huge tree full of them!"

"Monkeys?" Clayton frowned. 

"Monkeys!" Archimedes grinned. 

"Screaming at me! Ooo-ooo-aaa-oo!" she crazily mimicked them as the men now started to think she was delusional.