"Huh? Oh hey Mama, whatchu doing?" Mekai voice echoed through Alexa.

She smiled before sliding her bonnet off and propping her phone up, "Alexa disconnect, I'm finna do my hair." She replied, glancing down seeing he was outside somewhere.

He hummed, "Oh ight, You doing makeup too or nah?"

She shrugged, "Lena told me not to put none on right now but i'll have on some before the end of the day, I think she paid someone to do mines." She spoke, parting her hair in the middle before combing her wig out.

"I like yo natural face. Natural hair too." He smirked.

"Me too but it's my birthday and ion wanna look like my everyday look, Feel me?"

"Ah shit nie, You copying my lingo?" He chuckled, pulling at his chin hairs as he looked around his surroundings before looking back down at the phone.

"Sum' slight. How come you ain't wish me happy birthday yet?" She frowned, pulling out her straightener and plugging it up.

"Mama, I sent you a whole damn paragraph. Flowers and gifts too the house, Don't play wimme." He mugged but it was replaced with a smile as he watched her get ready.

"Really? I'm sorry Tootsie. I haven't checked my phone yet nor anything else. I just woke up and was told to get in the shower." She frowned before hissing, "Burnt myself."

"Be careful Fats, I miss yo fine ahh." He mumbled swatting someone hands away from the screen, "Guh move." He huffed.

"I miss you too handsome. Who greedy ahh tryna get in the camera?" She tilted her head.

"Aaliyah ugly self." He rolled his eyes.

"My baby isn't ugly, Hi liyahhh." Sehkani waved seeing Aaliyah poke her head in the camera, "So tuteee." She coo'ed seeing Dino had dressed her up.

"Ight now get ya daughter yo' Dino." Mekai gently pushed her away as she clung onto his face and placed her slobber mouth on his nose.

"Aaliyah the fuck yo? No kissing boys till you married, Scratch that till you die." Dino yelled in the distance before scooping her up.

"Boy please, She gonna get her a handsome man and be just like me." Sehkani waved him off.

"What's that? Confused about yo' feelings toward Mekai? Nah Liyah skraighttt." He peeked his head in the camera before Mekai slapped the back of his head.

"Oh my gosh, That look like it hurted." She gasped, "And i'm not confused about my feelings bitch." She rolled her eyes, placing the iron down before posing in the mirror,

"Ima let that slide because he acting like a bitch right now but watch yo mouth." Mekai pointed.

"Okay, When you gonna come see me Kai?"

He shrugged, "Eventually. Let yo friends do what they gotta do and ima do what I got planned fa' you, Ight?"

"Something planned for luh' ole' me? I feel loved." She leaned back but quickly sat back up as she felt the chair tip, "Ima miss you though, that's what? 4-6 hours messing with my friends without you."