GOSSIP GIRL QUOTES :) good times....and bad times....

Start from the beginning

Chuck: [on the phone] Serena didn't come home last night.

Serena: Chuck. Yes, I'm still fine. I haven't heard from Georginain two weeks, so if you'd stop calling me I'd finally be rid of all of my monsters. Bye!

Eric: I mean, people thought that I was Gossip Girl.

Serena: [laughs] You have to admit, it made sense at the time.

 Serena: Blair?

Blair: Serena, what are you doing here? It's late. Oh my God. What's happened? What's wrong? Talk to me.

Serena: I can't.

Blair: Of course you can.

Serena: No. No, B, this is the one thing I can't tell you. I can't tell anyone.

Blair: I'm not anyone, I'm me. You can tell me anything.

Serena: No I can't. Because then that would make you a part of it. And you can't be a part of this.

Blair: What are you talking about? You're starting to scare me. Hey, hey, hey. We're sisters. You're my family. What is you, is me. There's nothing you could ever say to make me let go. I love you. What is it? Gossip Girl: But the worst thing the truth can do? Is when you finally tell it, it doesn't set you free... but locks you away, forever.

Dan: How are you always so right?

Serena: Its easy when you're always wrong.                                                                                                  Serena: I gotta wait for Dan. He's stressed, he doesn't do very well with tests so...

Blair: Performance anxiety?

Serena: Bye Blair!

Serena: B, what are you doing?

Blair: Giving homeschooling some serious consideration. 

 Serena: Okay let's get one thing straight. Our parents might be insisting on blending our households but I am not your sister. I do not share any of your DNA, nor do I ever wish to.

Chuck: Then I suggest you get new hand towels.

Blair: How do you manage to get out of everything unscathed?

Serena: Because I'm nice. You should try it. Come on, compliment me, tell me my hair looks beautiful.

Blair: But your hair looks disgusting. Did you even shower today? Serena: What are you doing?

Eric: I'm hiding from my valet. He wanted to put my socks on for me this morning. Your servants are very attentive.

Chuck: You should meet Bergita the maid.

Serena: No! No he should not meet Bergita, he's 14. Ignore this person.

Chuck: May I remind you, Serena, that you used to have a sense of humor.

Serena: Like you said, you're a Waldorf. You don't let people tell you who you are, you show them. Eric: Is there something you want to tell me?

Serena: I'm that obvious? Yes, actually. That hair color is all wrong for you.

Eric: That's funny. This isn't.

Random Student: Hey, mom!

Serena: Yes! I'm pregnant and it's yours!          

  Serena: And you're acting like a total bitch because you're not hormonal?

Blair: Maybe I am a total bitch. Ever think about that?

Serena: Take the test, B.

Blair: Stop it.

Serena: Take the test. We need to know if you and Chuck are going to have a baby. Whenever something happens that is not part of your plan, you pretend like it doesn't exist. You act like you're in this movie about your perfect life, but I have to remind you that the only one watching it is you. You admitted that your period is late.

Blair: Yes! I've been very stressed. I had that chem test last Friday.

 Dan: Well, let's try this. Why don't you tell me what's on your mind. Then it can be on our minds. And our minds can worry about what's on your mind... together.

Serena: I have no idea what you just said.

Serena: Hi, Chuck.

Chuck: Please, call me brother.

 Serena: I can't believe you didn't tell me about you and Nate.

Blair: What did he say?

Serena: Nothing. Chuck did. I went to see him because I thought maybe he could talk some sense into you.

Blair: You had no right to do that.

Serena: I was trying to help you, B. I took a public bullet for you. Let another rumor about me run rampant. The whole school heard, even Dan.

Eleanor: What's going on?

Serena: Ask Blair. Her version of the story is always better.