" Get a move on granny!" ( no offence to grannies) shouted Jace

" Coming be patient will ya," I mumbled under breath sinking into seat. I turned to look out the window only to come face to face with Jace's face up against the glass. Will the boy leave me alone!? He looked so scary with his features all mashed and his eyes in slits.

I did what any sane person would do; I screamed.

Debbie rushed out the house, where she was recently looking for the key which I accidentally forgot. The neighbors ran out but after seeing no action was taking place they wondered back into their homes. And Jace...Jace was rolling on the floor laughing.

Debbie rushed up and slapped her son upside the head right after he stood up so he fell down again, it was quite amusing to watch.

"Are you alright Vannessa?" She asked looking concerned.

" Yeah, i guess" I said shakily.

"If he does on more thing just slap him round the head, okay" She said with such sweetness it was a tad scary. Jace seemed to think so too as he silently crawled into the car silently and buckled up quietly muttering about how women can slap hard.

I giggled softly at the back. Jace whipped his head round and glared at me so hard i stopped laughing. Debbie walked cautiously back into the house probably pondering on where the key could be. The silence between me and Jace was awkward. But my phone saved me. Bleep bleep. I had never been so happy to read a text from Lisa.

Hey hey nessa. hope ur having fun Lia txted me just now and she said that u r wit a dream boy down d road. Save him for me yea.

Lisa

" I'm glad your friends think i'm a ' dream boy' tell her i said hi" 

I was shocked back to reality by Dave's voice above her. I blushed in embarrassment in honer of her friends. 

" That message was from..um..like..eh..yesterday?"

" Uh huh, that's why it says today's date and time at the top where it says 'time sent'" Dave retorted sarcastically.

I couldn't think of a retort to that so i just let it go hanging my curtain of hair around me signalling to him the conversation had ended.

"Why do we have to live with a shy, stupid one...??" my head snapped up.

"What did you just call me?" I challenged Dave to speak piercing my eyes into him.

He wavered at first but then he lay back and had the cheek to speak back.

" I called you exactly what you are," he smirked

That was it. I gritted my teeth and lunged out at him. I slapped him, dug my fingers into his arms till he screamed and kicked punched at..well everywhere.

I finished him up by whipping my hair in his face. That should show him!

"Never call me something i'm not, got it." I seethed with anger, but the anger was slowly pouring out so I gave him a large smile. He yelped in shock and covered his face. When he looked up to see me on my phone again he sighed at glowered at me.

"Turn around" I said, as soon as I said that he turned so quickly to the front it was a wonder how he didn't get a whiplash. Is this deja vu? 

That's when I realised Debbie was there clapping.

" Well done you passed putting him his place." She praised

I glowed with happiness and Jace did the opposite with anger this time. So in simple terms he growled with anger.

"Let's go to our house, now please, I have some people to call for a certain person."  Jace  turned to me " I have a hot date with revenge so if you could step on it," he turned back to his mother " It would be highly appreciated." He finished with a flourish.

Debbie granted her son's wish and soon they were zooming towards their house.

I must have drifted off to sleep during our journey because i felt a faint tapping on my shoulder. I groggily opened my eyes.

" She's awake" Jace said blunetly before walking away.

I Iooked to my right only to see my luggage still there.

What a gentleman. I thought sarcastically.

After a what seemed a light year of getting my luggage out the car without help. ( I don't know why I said I didn't need any help to Debbie)

When I finally got out with all my bags I faced the house... and dropped all my bags again. It was huge it was...it was.

"Speechless are we?" said voice you could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

" No I  was just um.."

" Yeah." Jace said, just then he looked over my shoulder. Spotting someone he ran towards them yelling something but he was too far for me to hear what he was saying. I shrugged and picked up my bags again and stepped inside the house. 

" Your room is on the second floor first room on the right" I heard Debbie's voice yelled.

" Thanks!" I yelled back.

2 hours later-

" Vannessaa! Dinner." Debbie screamed

Jace went out with friends and had come back about an hour ago.

Reluctantly walked from the comfort of my room to the kitchen. After dinner I heard two words I didn't want to hear

" Tommorow's school"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So what do you think? I tried to make this one long.

Tell me do you want me to do long chapters but upload lesss frequently or small chapters and upload frequenly.

Please comment.

Some changes made as you can see :)