Part 1

Jace's POV

Small house, small car, broken doorbell. What is this girl, a druggie?

Mom keeps saying:

" Be nice, her mother was so nice i'm sure she'll be the same"

Suddenly the door creaks open reveling a angel. I'm so shocked. My eyes travelled slowly up and down taking in her curves her beautiful flowing hair...

" and i'm so grateful of you for taking me in so quickly Mrs. ...."

" Call me Debbie darling and you are very much welcome" I'm brought back to reality by the voice of the angel and my not so angle-like mother.

" You must be Jace." said um... whatever her name is.

" Yeah, and you are?" I replied so calmly that i surprised myself

" Vannessa, my name is Vannessa" she smiled back with those beautiful, lovely lips and pristine white teeth...

Dude, snap out of it i scolded myself silently you need to focus on the real world.

To prove my point I saw that my legs needed to move forward, towards the car where my mother and Vannessa were heading. She reminds me of Trish.

Dude, not gonna think of her.

Vannessa's POV

OMG! Jace is the hottest guy on earth. Just looking at him makes me feel like i've shrunk out of the cheerleader league. Wait, stop right there, I need to stop having my blonde moments.....

Thankfully i didn't talk to him for i thought that if i uttered another word to him i would of fainted to the sound of his voice. If  my squad could see him they would fail every move in the cheerleading book!

" So darling, have you got everything" cooed Debbie lovingly. Even though i've been with this woman for like 4 minutes i feel as if she my own mother.

" Yeah thank you Mrs - I mean - Debbie,"

I glanced behind me for a millisecond to see Jace walking behind me. Fortunately for me he was looking at the floor and didn't notice me looking at him. He looked as if he was trying to get somthing off his chest.... oh that beautiful chest with.

Snap out of it!

 I wonder if he's single?

No he couldn't be...

Debbie's POV

Such a lovely girl! I can see the sparks and attraction between them. I so hope Jace says he likes her.She's not like all those other girls that he brings home. Ever since his last girlfriend he's been on a bit of an edge always moody. Playing his music loudly and screaming at me for the slightest thing.....

Vannessa's POV

I didn't know people could be so rich. I mean i was rich (you have to if you want to be a cheer leader) but mom insited we buy a small house and car seeing as it was just us two. They had a beautiful slick silver Lexus. I mean - i like my car but I love this one. 

" Scared in might bite you?" a voice breathed in my ear.

I shivered but that was covered by me jumping then spinning around so quickly that it was a wonder how i didn't get a whiplash.And I came face to face to face with a smirking Jace.

"Please don't do that" I said with my hand on my heart taking deep breaths.

Slowly i ducked into the car crawling into the back seat.