07

•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•

TAEHYUNG

Yesterday I saw Mari and Yoongi leave the school together. I wanted to ask her but I shouldn't why should I involve in someone's privacy? but the thing I can't accept was Yoongi. 'Im Jealous? oh yes, Im.' My curiosity grew up when I saw them laughing and giggling together coming towards our table. Sitting next to each other where I'm the opposite side. Today, Yoongi is also looking so happy. No I mean he's too smiling today and at Mari's dad jokes like Jin. Everyone, even me is looking at him weirdly like 'what happened with him today?'

"Looks like someone is smiling too much" Jimin teased. All the members just nod in agreement.
"Yeah, because I'm happy that's why?" Yoongi said.
"So Mr what makes you smiling today too much?"asked Jin.
"Hmm. I'm going to watch basketball match." Everyone just rolled their eyes.
"What. Me too." Marii said.

'What they are going to watch the match together. Just like that. Well, yoongi is getting along with her. My best friend is getting distanced from me. And-' my thoughts cut when the bell rang. Well no hopes to ask her out today seems like shes busy today. A sad smile formed on my face while I just parted away from them going too my class. Unless I felt a hand wrapping too my hand. I Looked beside and saw Marii.

"Hey, why didn't you talked with me from yesterday. Are you mad or something on me?" She said fondly. I didn't uttered any word just stared at her eyes. She looked at me and then said. "I have two tickets for the match. I thought I would invite you with me. Buy seems like one ticket is going to be wast-" I cut off by saying " I will go." She excitedly looked at me and said. " i know taetae can't ignore me. See you at 7." And then she left for her class.

'Smile. Wide smile just formed on my face.'

YOONGI

'I just waited for Marii too come when she said she just have something to tell Taehyung. And after a 5 minutes she came back.' 'Gosh, why this 5 minutes felt like a day?'

"Well. It will be bother if I pick you up from your home? I mean we can go watch the match together." 'Geez yoongi , why I'm being so caring?' Nervousness is taking over me. Why she is not saying anything.

MARI

"Well. It will be bother if I pick you up from your home? I mean we can go watch the match together." yoongi said.

Oh yeah how can I forget Yoongi is also going. But there was no terms to go together. Well as per as I know he's the one who doesn't want to bother by anything. Now suddenly this. I just looked at him. Can tell it he is Nervous. Seeing him Nervous one word just came too my mind "Interesting." It will be fine if I go with both Yoongi & Taehyung. I just simply replied with a smile. " Okay. At 7." He just nodded.

TAEHYUNG

' I was so happy thinking about I will get alone time with Mari after a long. I just get ready and left the place, going to Mari's place.'

"Taehyung-ah" Mari's mother voiced echoed.
"Auntie. Long time no see." I said.
"Yeah. Long time no see. You being a grown up man and become very handsome." She said. I just can't help but smile. "Okay. Wait at the living room as Yoongi is also there. I'm bringing you favorable snacks. I just nodded but Yoongi? What's he doing here?

I went to the living room and looked at Yoongi. As he was already knew that I will come. He just simply greeted me, same goes to me. Then aunt came with snacks of tray. And sited over next opposite too us.

"You both are friends right?" She asked.
"Yes we are." I said. Yoongi just nodded.
"Well Marii just talk about you. Yesterday she complained to me that you don't talk with her? Is everything going okay between you two?" She asked in concern.
"Aunty, nothing to worry about I was actually busy yesterday. That's why I didn't get the chance to talk with her." She smiled then nodded.

"And yoongi tell you mom that we enjoyed your Moms handmade kimchi. It was too delicious." She said.
"Noted. I'll tell my Mom." He said.
"Marii looked so happy yesterday after coming back from your home. Did something exciting happened?"

'So yesterday Mari went too yoongi's house. And she looked so happy after coming back home?'

Yoongi just let out a laugh. Then he began to speak.
" I just give her a room tour off mine. I don't know why she looked so excited at that time. But before the room tour she was so mad because she lost-" he just cut off when Marii just lightly yelled while coming down from the downstairs.

"You guys are here? Let's go we will be late." She said changing the topic.
"The game." Yoongi finished his line.
"Huff" escaped from Mari's mouth. I just chuckled. She's like that. Then I just tapped her head indicating we should go. And we just bid our goodbye to her mom and her mom said

"Take care of my daughter. And Marii take care of them" she said.
"Mom we are big grown kids." She said.
"Still mother's love. Go be safe." She said while closing the door.

"So let's go" she said going ahead of the car." We all sited, yoongi at the driver sit and me at his side and Marii at the passenger sit. We reached our destination and we enjoyed the whole match. But I must say yoongi is the one who enjoy it a alot cause,He's love for basketball game.

As soon the game ended. We thought to eat from outside. But Marii suggested she wanted to eat ramen. We agreed with her cause no one of us can't resist the ramen . We went to the one of our fav stalls and position us. Me and yoongi and the opposite yn.

Marii just was ordering then she looked at me and said "kalbi please."

"If other members were here it will be fun more." She said. "Well play some games? Answering questions you have to be honest." She said mostly a warning. "Starts from you yoongi"

'Are you probably into someone?'

•❅•°•❈ - •°•❅•

A/N: So fast?

𝐁𝐔𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐋𝐘 || 𝐌𝐘𝐆जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें