"Alright, I promise I'll stop. So, are you sure you don't want me to come with you today?" Billy asked, as he watched Isadora eating her bowl of cereal.

"No, it's okay. I know you said goodbye to Hazel and Ellie last night and besides, you promised Beatrix that you would spend the day with her," Isadora said as she placed the bowl in the sink before turning back towards Billy, "And we're just going to be spending most of today packing before we say goodbye to the Byers, Eleven, Hazel and possibly Ellie."

"How are you holding up, Issi?"

"I don't know ... Hazel and Ellie were some of my first friends when I moved here and it's ... it's gonna be strange not having them living here in Hawkins with us anymore. And I mean I know we can still speak to them on the phone or go to Lenora to visit them, but it just isn't going to be the same," Isadora sighed softly.

"How's Eddie doing?" Billy asked her.

"Honestly, I haven't really seen or heard from Eddie since Hazel broke the news that she was moving to California with the Byers. I don't think he's taken the news very well that Hazel is leaving," Isadora said, as she washed the bowl and placed it aside before looking at Billy, "Kendra will be here shortly, so I'm gonna go change."

"Okay," Billy nodded, as he watched Isadora walk past him and make her way upstairs to get changed. As she walked into the bedroom, Isadora opened the wardrobe, but as she did, she saw flashes of what had happened in Starcourt Mall and Isadora froze, as she stared blankly at her wardrobe for a few moments before she shook her head and pulled herself together. Once she had managed to calm herself down, she grabbed some clothes before making her way into the bathroom to shower quickly and change into clean clothing before she pulled her hair into a ponytail and made her way downstairs. As she walked into the living room, she stopped and let out a soft sigh and as she did, Billy looked over at her before he stood up and walked over to her, pulling her into his arms and hugged her tightly.

"I don't ... I don't want to say goodbye," Isadora mumbled into his arms.

"I know, Issi, I know," Billy said, as he held her before the moment was broken by the sound of the doorbell filling the house, making Isadora let go of Billy as she looked towards the door.

"That'll probably be Kendra. I should get going, but I'll see you later. Enjoy your day with Bea," Isadora said, as she kissed Billy before she pulled away and smiled at him, "I love you."

"I love you too. Oh, happy birthday, Princess."

"You ... Damn it, I was kind of hoping that no one would remember that that was today," Isadora groaned.

"Come on, Issi, you didn't really think I would forget that today is your eighteenth birthday, did you?" Billy asked her.

"No, I was hoping everyone had forgotten," Isadora sighed, as Billy kissed her again before she crouched down to pet Milo and then stood back up. As she left the house, Billy said goodbye and Isadora smiled back at him before she closed the door and once she had left, Billy knew it was time to get to work on the surprise he had planned for Isadora's birthday. Meanwhile, Isadora followed Kendra to her car.

"Thank you for picking me up," Isadora smiled, as she got into Kendra's car.

"Anytime, Isa. You know that I'm always happy to pick you up if you need me to," Kendra said and Isadora nodded as she looked towards her best friend.

"I have been trying to fix my car but I just don't know if I'll be able to this time and since Billy's car is still at the repair shop, it's been tough being without a car. And I don't want to get rid of my car because it used to be my mum's car," Isadora explained.