"I have been busy with some work and I had something important to take care of." Mr. Kim said and Jin nodded understandingly.

"Mr. Min welcome," Jin said as soon as he saw the person behind his mate's dad. Namjoon and Jin bowed at Mr. Min.

"Where are others, Jin?" Mr. Min asked when he found no one there. But before Jin could respond he was interrupted when he heard footsteps coming down the Stairs.

A wide smile plastered on Mr.Min's lips as he saw his Son and his two mates. Min yoongi smiles at his dad and stood beside him before greeting Mr. Kim.

"Got time to see us?" Yoongi asked. Jimin nudged yoongi's hands and bowed at Mr. Min while Jhope do the same.

"Don't mind him, dad. how are you and eomma?" Jimin asked.

"Fine and she is doing great." Mr.Min replied with a smile.

"Take a seat I will bring something for you to eat," Jin said and went to the kitchen while Jimin too accompanied him.

Others moved toward the couch. Mr. Kim and Mr. Min sat on a couch while others sat opposite them.

"Where's Jungkook and his mate?" Mr.Kim asked. Namjoon and others gulped when he asked about them.

"Jungkook went for a run and his m..mate is in Omega Den," Namjoon replied to his dad.

Before Mr.Kim could say anything Jin and Jimin entered the room with a plate of snacks and Two glasses of Juice. They placed it on the Teapot and went to sit beside their mate.

"Why is his mate staying at omega Den? A Luna shouldn't stay at Omega Den after selection." Mr.Min said to which Mr. Kim also agreed.

"Dad there's a pro-" Before Yoongi could complete his sentence he was interrupted by someone.

"Uncle Kim and Min," Jungkook called gaining their attention. He moved towards them and bowed at them.

"You don't have to bow at us. You are the Alpha of this pack." Mr.Min said but jungkook denied it.

"No..you are way older than me and I respect you both in place of my dad," Jungkook said and smiled at them. Others smiled witnessing how Jungkook respected their dad.

"I was thinking to call you...since you are here we will have some serious talk." Mr. Kim said. Jungkook nodded and seated beside Jin.

"Tell Me, Uncle. Is there any problem? Do you need my help with anything?" Jungkook asked without having any idea what were they going to talk about.

"There's nothing. We are here to talk about you and your mate." Mr.Kim said. Jungkook glanced at his hyungs who shook their head indicating that they didn't say anything to them.

"We heard that you selected a mate since you didn't find your fated one." Mr.Kim said. Jungkook nodded hesitantly.

"You should prepare everything for your mate to stay here. It is not the right thing to let her stay at omega Den after the selection." Mr.Min said. Jungkook bit his lips thinking deeply about the matter they mentioned.

"Dad it's not like Jungkook didn't find the ma-"Before Jin could complete his sentence Jungkook cut him off.

"Sure Uncle, I will arrange everything for her to stay here. She will be here tomorrow," Jungkook said. Mr. Kim and Min smiled upon hearing his words.