Chapter 7

(** this chapter contains some smut **)

I woke up around one in the afternoon with chandlers arms fully around my waist and his head resting in my chest.

I chuckled being happy and moved his hair out of his face waking him up.

"Chandler it's time to get up" I said shaking him

"Whyyy" he groaned not wanting to get up

"Because I'm getting up" I smiled trying to push his body off of mine but he held on tighter.

"I don't wanna get up" he said looking up at me

"I have to pee take a shower brush my teeth and do my hair" I replied looking down at him he flipped himself over letting me get up.

//

I got out the shower and put on a white contrast lace cami top with dark blue rhinestone bell bottom jeans I straightened and curled my hair putting in diamond studs my nose ring, belly piercing and I put on light makeup.

"Chandler let's go out!" I said jumping on his lap

"Where?" He asked smiling

"I don't know we don't even have to go anywhere we can just walk around I just wanna get out the house"

"...it's gonna start heavy raining in like 30 minutes Olivia" he said

"No it's not the weather people lie all the time cmon let's go!" I smiled and tugged at his hand so he can get up.

//

"Uh... olivia it's starting to rain" he said getting worried because we were far away from the house and it would be like a 30 minute walk back

"No it's no-" I got cut off by a water droplet falling on my nose as a lot more started to come down.

"Um it'll stop.." I said as the rain started to come down heavier.

"We should start walking" as my hair was getting soaked and so was my WHITE BELLY SHIRT contrast cami top, it was so cold I started shivering trying to walk as fast as I could.

Chandler unzipped his sweater "here put this on." I did and zipped it up and put the hoodie over my head it was big on me but it kept me warm so I wasn't complaining.

"Chan your house is this way! We can just go to your house until the rain settles down" I said and he nodded his head.

I grabbed his hand and started running as people were just calling us asshole because we were running past them extra fast on the sidewalk.

We had to cross the street but people weren't letting us go and chandler was drenched in water and his sweater that I had on started getting heavy from all the water. So we waited till we got at least the slightest chance to cross we took the opportunity and ran across the street as some asshole wasn't looking and almost hit us and beeped their horn at us, I tried to apologize as chandler stuck the middle finger up at them.

After 5 more minutes of running in the rain we arrived at his house and he unlocked the door because his parents weren't home.

*chandlers pov*

"Oh my goodness!!" she laughed  "it's so cold"

I smiled "come with me" I said leading her upstairs to the bathroom handing her a towel one of my shirts and sweat pants "here dry off and put these on, when your done I'll be in my room" I said shutting the door and walking away.

Around 10 minutes later she came in my room looking completely sad.

"What's wrong?" I asked sitting up